RE:Sleep Naked

I was a late bloomer and didn't start sleeping naked regularly until I was about 30. Haven't worn anything to bed since.

This post was edited

I sleep naked since I was 13 years old.

This post was edited

I was 10 when I started. I saw the movie "The Silencers". That got me hooked. I've been sleeping nude ever since. Don't own pajamas.

This post was edited

I was 10 when I started. I saw the movie "The Silencers". That got me hooked. I've been sleeping nude ever since. Don't own pajamas. I even thwarted the US Navy regulations for 20 years and slept nude always.

This post was edited

I started when I was 8. I live in Florida and it's very hot in the summer. I would skinny dip in our pool and one night as my mother was putting me to bed, she suggested that I sleep nude since it was hot. So i began sleeping nude and gradually after that started coming to breakfast nude and Mom would just smile and say, You're a smart boy being comfy in the heat. Then she would let me go nude all day in our yard and pool which were private. Dad loved it that i was so happy going nude and that was the start of my nude lifestyle.

This post was edited

Sounds awesome!!!!
We should hang some time.

This post was edited

Been sleeping naked after I started high school , previte school. Would be home once a month would shower in basement and walk up stairs to my room. Mom was home didn't know she was there. From there on I just say most nudist usually don't wear cloths , it save on doing laundry too!

This post was edited

I have been sleeping naked after I started high school. I started to live alone...

This post was edited

i started sleeping naked at the age of 6 and done it up till now, mind you im 47 now btw

This post was edited

at 47 i still sleep naked, i sleep naked every where i go such as friends places, camping, no matter where i go i sleep naked.

This post was edited