RE:Why Do You Drive Naked?

I, too, prefer not to be seen and I seem to have achieved that so far by trying to confine my naked driving to quiet country roads and dressing before entering busy places but in spite of that I once found myself obliged to drive naked into a busy town on market day and finally dress in a busy shoppers' car park. On the way in I often had to stop in the narrow streets thronged with pedestrians but I saw no reactions to my nudity.

This post was edited

I was driving nude on the beach before I knew what social nudism was. [Just for fun I guess.] And way before TN, for sure.

This post was edited

I drive nude mostly at night and don't do it with the intention of being seen, but of course it's happened a few times. Always more fun when a friend can join in. I've made a few cross country drives and managed to do most of it nude or at least without pants. Saved some gas by not using AC and definitely made the multiple days of driving more enjoyable.

This post was edited

I enjoy being naked when ever possible. As a passenger I'm often naked. I used to cover up when a high profile vehicle would be close enough to see in. That became too much like work and it took the pleasure out of being nude. Now I usually don't cover up when we pass a truck. My motive isn't to show myself to the truck drivers, I think I'm just comfortable with being nude in front of others. I'm sort of tired of always having to hide my body. I don't understand why the majority of mankind looks at nudity in public as wrong???

This post was edited

Fresh air and sunshine and also the thrill of the chance being seen.

This post was edited

On one occasion I drove naked because it was far to sweaty in the car - even with the air-con going full blast.
I had been on a group walk which finished with a refreshing skinnydip and had dressed again when the group did. I needed to go into town on market day to get some supplies and cash from the bank so I started the drive clothed but soon stopped and stripped, intending to dress again immediately before entering town. Unfortunately there was no opportunity to stop so I ended up dressing in the busy supermarket car park after a stop-start drive though narrow streets thronged with pedestrians.
On the return journey I drove out of town clothed and stopped to strip at the first opportunity.

This post was edited

Saturday night would have been the perfect chance to drive home naked as I had to undress anyway - my work clothing was soaked through.

Unfortunately, Mar was in the car and she doesn't like it. Instead I ended up walking through Morrisons in shorts and T :)

My naked commute home continues, and so the journey is much nicer. It was a pity I couldn't do that this morning as my drive in was a nightmare

This post was edited

I spend a lot of my free time in the summer naked, so driving naked in the summer is just an extension of the season. Nothing better on a hot and often humid day or evening than having no A/C and all windows wide open flying down the highway. I used to cover up frequently for larger vehicles, but that gets old. I certainly don't go out of my way to be noticed, but if I am, that's life as a nudist!

This post was edited

It makes a long boring trip less boring. You can be another 100 miles down the road before you know it!

This post was edited

It makes a long boring trip less boring. You can be another 100 miles down the road before you know it!
Totally agree.

This post was edited