RE: Are you...

I am always naked at home, and of course while on TN. I am fortunate when someone comes knocking at my front door as I have peephole. If its a package delivery I just don't open the door all the way, but I don't bother to put on clothes. Friends know if they drop by they'll find me naked, so that's no problem.

This post was edited

I am always naked at home, and of course while on TN. I am fortunate when someone comes knocking at my front door as I have peephole. If its a package delivery I just don't open the door all the way, but I don't bother to put on clothes. Friends know if they drop by they'll find me naked, so that's no problem.

This post was edited
RE:Are you...

I am always nude when I am home and on the chat the cam is on

This post was edited

There are some nude / clothing optional communities in Florida, actually saw it on a real estate show! Unfortunately I'm clothed at work...

This post was edited

At the moment, I'm naked

This post was edited

I'm always nude at home, love the feeling of freedom.

This post was edited

Have nude breakfast are always naked at home

This post was edited

Always nude at home. Nude right now. Only go textile when nonnudists give advance notice of coming over otherwise surprise, your going to see me in my nude glory!

This post was edited

Yes surely ...

In my room ... reading a book, surfing on mobile, watching YouTube etc. And I sleep naked every night, it's the natural thing I'd do lol.

This post was edited
RE:Are you...

I work from home so most of the day I am naked. I only dress when I leave home. And now I'm naked too.

This post was edited