RE:Naked Workouts

I'm able to do some of my workout nude at home. Wish there was a gym that allowed nudists to workout at a certain time.

This post was edited

I usually do yoga, stretching, weights and HIIT at home naked. I have yet to attend a naked yoga class... its on the list.

This post was edited

Ive done nude yoga with other men which is very relaxing and enjoyable. I work out naked in the garage. I want to find an outside trail that i can run in the nude but havent found it yet.

This post was edited

I have always been a runner...ran cross country in high school. I've been running less and less since I graduated and since I really don't want to get dressed to go run. Soooo...my amazing dad bought me a treadmill for Christmas. We put it in the garage...don't really have space any where else right now. Any way, I started running nude and I absolutely love it.

This post was edited

I love working out nude at nudist resort gyms. The funny thing is, some resorts have really nice gyms but most people wear workout clothes. It makes me a little uncomfortable being the only nude person lifting weights. But at other resorts most are naked. :)

This post was edited

I wondered how many options there are for people to exercise naked?I go to naked yoga. And tried naked work out in gym. Who likes to exercise naked?I'm looking at hiring studio space so I can work out naked.

Where did you find a gym where you can work out nude?

This post was edited

Most of the larger nudist resorts have a workout room. Various from very basic to really nice. Here's the really nice workout center at Cypress Cove in Florida

This post was edited

I use an Elliptical Trainer at home. Much more comfortable nude not having to deal with the sweaty shorts or t-shirt.

I agree. I also have an Elliptical Trainer at home. Work up a sweat so it's more comfortable being naked.
Also do nude yoga. It's easier to do the poses without clothing getting in the way.

This post was edited

Bought myself a home rower and LOVE being able to workout in the nude.

This post was edited

Do either of you have any weights or a Bowflex type machine so you can do your resistance training also?

This post was edited