Naked Workouts

I wondered how many options there are for people to exercise naked?

I go to naked yoga. And tried naked work out in gym. Who likes to exercise naked?

I'm looking at hiring studio space so I can work out naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Workouts

I wondered how many options there are for people to exercise naked?I go to naked yoga. And tried naked work out in gym. Who likes to exercise naked?I'm looking at hiring studio space so I can work out naked.
I like to but the only place I can do so is at home.
I do bodyweight, flexibility and balance exercises at home on days I don't go to the gym.
Even being able to work out shirtless would be better even if I couldn't be nude at thy gym.

This post was edited

I too get my exercise for the most part at home where I pedal a stationary bike and Play Wii Sports, nude of course. When weather permits, I sometimes will make a naked bike ride on a rural trail well after the sun sets.

This post was edited

I use an Elliptical Trainer at home. Much more comfortable nude not having to deal with the sweaty shorts or t-shirt.

This post was edited

I was very happy to find a nude men's stretching group. Certainly encourages me to get some exercise.

This post was edited

Nude on the stationary bike at home and while lifting. Curious about the nude yoga, how many people?, mixed? cost? Was there a screening process? What state ?

This post was edited

I have a collection of free weights, benches and dumb bells in our basement and I try to use them a couple of times a week, naked of course. I have a Concept 2 rowing machine in our three season room at the back of our house. Since it's not heated, I only row naked when it's warm enough and when our neighbors won't be looking in.

This post was edited

Been to naked yoga and always workout and do yoga naked at home.

This post was edited

A few years ago when we visited a new clothing optional resort for the first time, while getting a tour of the grounds we were told about the different events they had going on during our stay. One in particular was a morning Yoga class out by the pool. So the next morning we woke early and decided on attending the Yoga class, so we just walked over to the pool area from our room nude, but when we saw the group gathering no body else was nude, but we joined the group anyway. Funny thing was the instructor did warn us that some of the poses we were going to be doing during this class were "quite provocative" in that they required bending and stretching and that they were not intended to be modest because she had never had someone attend the class nude. But when we assured her we would be fine with any of her poses she had in mind, she was a little bit surprised we were ok with her choice of poses even though they were not for the modest type

This post was edited

Attended many mixed nude yoga classes in Las Vegas. There was never anything provocative. Well, maybe the woman wearing the shear crotchless body stocking.

Have been doing nude yoga or other workouts at home naked for decades.

This post was edited

I enjoy working out nude of course. I think there was a gym in NYC that had nudist hours for a time, but there wasn't enough demand so it folded. And it was kinda out of the way unfortunately.

This post was edited