RE:Naked Workouts

I do yoga naked, and do my weight training naked. Best way to workout.

This post was edited

I bought a Peloton last year and have yet to ride it dressed.

This post was edited

My home equipment is a BowFlex, which I've been using for several years. I've maxed it out on several exercises, so I'm debating whether or not to buy one with higher resistance. It's nice that I don't have to worry about getting dressed to use it.

This post was edited

I have some workout equipment in my basement and an elliptical. I love working out naked and I would like to find some friends that would join me. The only problem is I really do not like working out by myself it hard to stay motivated. That is why I end up going to nearby gym for workout, I do get some naked time in the locker room sauna and stream rooms. I do go to naked yoga class couple times a month.

This post was edited

I use kettlebells, all to infrequently.

This post was edited

Working out without clothes is so much more comfortable and natural. In the last couple of years, Ive slowed down going to the gym because of that. Not really a good decision on my part in that I have not been as physically active as I need to be. At the end of last year, I did get to participate in an exercise class at a resort here in Texas. I really enjoyed exercising clothes free. Now with this coronavirus situation, the gym is closed. Working on coming up with some exercise routines for here at home. Fortunately, I have an outdoor patio which is private so when the sun is out and its comfortable, I can exercise out there. I wish all of you the best concerning this coronavirus situation! Please stay safe and healthy!

This post was edited

find a place where you can run outdoors naked, you'll love it more than the treadmill. I run when ever we stay at Cypress Cove

This post was edited

My pedals forward bike and recumbent stationary work as well if not better while nude that when clothed. I make my naked bike rides on rural trails after dark and usually meet no other riders. Even when I do meet another we pass quickly enough that it would be quite difficult to tell whether I was clothed or not.

This post was edited

I find recumbent bikes work much better than standard bikes when riding in unliked gym shorts, so I am not surprised that the same is true when nude.

This post was edited

I do the StairMaster in the nude (at home). It is much better than soaking my clothes with sweat.

This post was edited