RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

If it was an acquaintance that i knew and knew me it would be perfectly acceptable. If it is a stranger i would be cautious to see why the comment if we dont know one another. I have had compliments given to me all the time in past when doin nude figure modeling. I dont know each artist directly, but it is a relaxed atmosphere and the compliment is well received.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

I see nothing wrong with that as she was making a generalized comment and a compliment at the same time.

This post was edited

My wife has had both men and women make comments on her boobs, if we know the person we both kind of laugh it off, if it was a man we dont know he might end up with a black eye.

This post was edited

So it appears so many men are getting compliments, at least in their virtual online world.

I get compliments on my posted pictures.

This post was edited

A little awkward but I'd take it in stride. Unless they kept on complimenting like they wanted something more, then I'd politely change the subject or let them know I'm not interested.

This post was edited

I love being naked and seen so compliments are always welcome.

This post was edited

Just as it would not be acceptable to meet someone in the mall and say nice tits or some other compliment its not appropriate in a nude venue either. Saying something more generic like youve got a nice tan is acceptable in both places. I dont know why Some think social respect rules would be any different.

This post was edited

I would be flattered and pleased somebody appreciated my 'anatomy' bits and pieces. I would engage in light conversation, letting them know my appreciation of their remarks. It is nice to be commented on.

This post was edited

I would be flattered and pleased somebody appreciated my 'anatomy' bits and pieces. I would engage in light conversation, letting them know my appreciation of their remarks. It is nice to be commented on.

This post was edited

I would be ok with it if it wasn't said in too sleazy a way. Context matters a lot for that kind of thing. I would laugh a bit and say, thank you I appreciate you telling me and I'm genuinely flattered. Might blush a bit also lol.

This post was edited