RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

Agreed! There is nothing at all wrong with receiving any sort of compliment, as long as it is sincere. And showing your appreciation for such compliments is also nice. However, being complimented on any personal body parts while in the company of others may be a bit awkward and should probably be avoided.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

Agreed! There is nothing at all wrong with receiving any sort of compliment, as long as it is sincere. And showing your appreciation for such compliments is also nice. However, being complimented on any personal body parts while in the company of others may be a bit awkward and should probably be avoided.

This post was edited

Is it a compliment, or a come on? It could be unwarranted.

This post was edited

I'm 63 and try to stay in decent shape and when someone says I look good I like it.

This post was edited

I agree with most of the comments above. I'd accept the compliment gracefully and thank the person.

This post was edited

I think it's inappropriate to comment on body parts, clothed or not. Really? Do you do that?

This post was edited

Just a compliment or come on. Im ok with it. No judgment. Happy either way.

This post was edited

I think it's inappropriate to comment on body parts, clothed or not. Really? Do you do that?

Thank you for being the real female voice of reason for true nudists.

This post was edited

I agree with Folklover and Southernfolks.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

This post was edited

I try to respond in a manner appropriate to the circumstances and if I think the compliment is genuine, thank them.
It's usually easy enough to tell whether it is genuine or not.
And, oh yes!, I've done it myselfand found a new friend.

This post was edited