RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

There's a men's only (must have a cock), adult (must be at least 21 years of age -- yes, they check), clothing-optional (you can wear clothing, but why you would) resort near where I live. So, yeah, a lot of naked men everywhere. Although comments about equipment are not rampant, they are common enough. "Nice cock," "Great low-hangers," etc. They are compliments not to be taken any differently from, "Great smile," "Nice haircut."

I find this sort of laughable. I've been to a number of adult, male only CO resorts and comments about genitals or butt may be coy but are about the sexual appetite of the commenter. I don't think that particular setting is what this thread started out about. In most nudist settings where the "sexual temperature" (as it is often referred to in male CO resorts) is low, comments on genitals or boobs comes off as inappropriate. There's no comparing a comment about a tan or smile with one about boob size. The first two you made a decision about, the last is (in most cases) genes and maybe diet.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

My wife and are somewhat new to the nudist community. Thus I am still forming opinions on subjects like these but I am glad to have the opportunity to think this one through. I think that comments on other persons body parts are completely out of line. Isn't that a large part of the nudist experience to free ourselves of self-consciousness over our appearance? Don't we do this to see beyond appearance and try to communicate and get to know others as humans with thoughts, dreams, ideas, and opinions rather than how physically attractive we may or may not be???

This post was edited

If it was an acquaintance that i knew and knew me it would be perfectly acceptable. If it is a stranger i would be cautious to see why the comment if we dont know one another. I have had compliments given to me all the time in past when doin nude figure modeling. I dont know each artist directly, but it is a relaxed atmosphere and the compliment is well received.

This post was edited

I see nothing wrong with that as she was making a generalized comment and a compliment at the same time.

This post was edited

My wife has had both men and women make comments on her boobs, if we know the person we both kind of laugh it off, if it was a man we dont know he might end up with a black eye.

This post was edited

So it appears so many men are getting compliments, at least in their virtual online world.

I get compliments on my posted pictures.

This post was edited

A little awkward but I'd take it in stride. Unless they kept on complimenting like they wanted something more, then I'd politely change the subject or let them know I'm not interested.

This post was edited

I love being naked and seen so compliments are always welcome.

This post was edited

Just as it would not be acceptable to meet someone in the mall and say nice tits or some other compliment its not appropriate in a nude venue either. Saying something more generic like youve got a nice tan is acceptable in both places. I dont know why Some think social respect rules would be any different.

This post was edited

I would be flattered and pleased somebody appreciated my 'anatomy' bits and pieces. I would engage in light conversation, letting them know my appreciation of their remarks. It is nice to be commented on.

This post was edited