RE:Hairy bodies. Yes or No?

Hairy the way we're intended to be.

This post was edited

Not everyone is born with a hairy gene. What am I supposed to do? Glue it to my chest?

This post was edited

Not everyone is born with a hairy gene. What am I supposed to do? Glue it to my chest?

smoothies are sexy :-)

This post was edited

Hairy is the best!

Love to pull on hair lightly while massaging a guy. It feels fantastic!

I am hairy, so I have experienced getting hair teased also.

This post was edited

It depends on your goals. I am a sexually active gay male and shave my balls, sack and crack completely smooth so my buddies and I can maximally enjoy gay anal sex. Similarly, I have a friend with full tattoo arm sleeves from his shoulders to his wrists. He shaves his arms so people can have a full unobstructed look at the artistry.

This post was edited

No don't. I'm smooth and there's nothing nicer to me than a really hairy man. I wish I was. I've slept curled up in some devine wooly men.

This post was edited

No don't. I'm smooth and there's nothing nicer to me than a really hairy man. I wish I was. I've slept curled up in some devine wooly men.

This post was edited

Leave it alone. I'm smooth and don't like it at all. I can't grow hair on my chest or arms and legs. I personally love seeing a hairy man all over makes him look to me more virile and sexy. I'm always jealous of hairy men
So my advice keep that beautiful hair enjoy the fact that many men and women find it very sexy.
If you find it a little thick around the privates . Do a little trim up all over the penis and the scrotum and it'll make the penis appear larger and size does matter. Cheers

This post was edited

Absolutely! Hairy bodies are beautiful.

This post was edited

I am semi hairy I keep my arm pits shave. Dont like hairy armpit on men or women

This post was edited