RE:SO have you been busted?

As you can see from my profile pic I have a private backyard and I'm backed up to a canal. I'm out tanning about 2 years ago and fell asleep, I hear this pounding sound, I look around and see 4 roofers working on the townhouses across the canal.. They are looking at me I waved and layed back down. I call it seen naked not busted lol

Same thing almost happened to me.
I went out to the pool wrapped in a towel ready to do some total tanning inside my privacy fence.
I then saw roofers working on the house next door.
I then went back in house and got a pair of shorts.

This post was edited

My wife was raised by two very prudish, strict Catholics, and it took years for me to get her to shed her inhibitions. But one weekend her parents came down to Virginia where we were living at the time. I woke up pretty early one morning and thought that both of her parents were still asleep, and I had to use the bathroom. Since my wife and I always sleep in the nude and it's my house - I went down the hallway to use the bathroom without putting anything on. (It was a small ranch house with only one bathroom right off of the bedrooms & living room). Her father was sitting in the living room reading the newspaper, and he just looked my way and said "Good Morning Naked Boy!", so I just replied "Good Morning!" and went in and used the bathroom and went back into the bedroom without saying anything else. I didn't mention it to my wife but I'm pretty sure that he mentioned it to her and to my mother in law. Not really sure what he thought, because his reaction was so flat and unemotional, and they never mentioned it again.

This post was edited

A few years ago I was travelling on a bus along Park Lane with a friend. It was about 10-30pm towards the end of a particularly hot August day and we were having one of those, 'THE ONLY REGRETS ARE FOR THE THINGS YOU DIDN'T DO', sort of chats. As we were passing the (Queen Mother) gates to Hyde Park she suddenly said, "Let's go skinny dipping". My face lit up and before we knew it we were off the bus and heading into the park.

For those who don't know the area, the park can be very dark at night although some pathways and particularly the edge of the Serpentine lake is dimly lit by lamplight.

We chose our point past the boating jetty and, looking around and finding the coast clear, we began to get undressed. I was quickly fully naked and she had just taken off her bra and was pulling down her knickers when I noticed what looked like lots of small lamps clustered together and swaying in the distance. I kept looking to try to make out what they were while my friend hadn't noticed and was placing her clothes on the bench. Suddenly the lamps became more clear very quickly and I realised what they were. In an instant, a whole cycling club of about forty riders were passing us on their night ride and complete with head torches they slowed down to look at what they'd found. To repeated wolf whistles and shouts of, 'WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING', they passed us in a line, one after the other like it was all some organised inspection parade. Being unable to do anything else I just stood there and laughed while my friend, completely taken by surprise, casually sat down on the bench and quickly crossed her legs and folded her arms in front of her, just like it was the middle of the afternoon.

We laughed so much on the way home but haven't done it again since.

This post was edited

I got busted by my prudish neighbour, and that was 4yrs ago. Hasn't spoken to me since.

Is that a problem or a bonus?

This post was edited

Havent been busted persay but have been outed by my wife to my dads girlfriend by telling her that a couple of weeks ago that I had toasted/burned my buns by laying in the sun. My dads girlfriend asked me about it just a couple days ago.

This post was edited

I was hiking nude a couple of years ago and someone started whistling at me. I never saw them and I was about a mile from my clothes. I walked back to my clothes and I kept hearing the whistling. Freaked me out. I never hiked nude there again.

Something very similar happened to my wife and I on our first nude hike.
Hiking in a downpour on a secluded trail we heard some yelling. I ignored it, as mot to freak out my wife. Later we saw a truck parked downstream. Must have been a fisherman getting an eye full.

This post was edited

I got busted earlier this morning around 2am. I went out front for some fresh air and got the urge to walk around naked. When I came back I found my wife outside looking for me with my shorts in her hand. She's not into nudism at all. That was a difficult explanation. Funny, now though.

This post was edited

Yep today, I was just finishing cleanup from de-thatching when I heard "Jesus Christ Gordy put some cloths on" It was a neighbor, he went back to the front of the house and waited for me. He needs me to fix his manure spreader, at least he already has it power washed ;-)

This post was edited

I have several times. I lived in a secluded wooded area back from the road a bit. I was prone to be outside regularly in the buff.
I was sunning on a chaise in the side yard and dozing off when I heard "I'll just put the package by the door" from the UPS driver on my front deck, while looking in my direction. This same fellow 'caught' me several times over the years and it became routine for him to leave the delivery without a signature.

The most memorable time, however was when I again was sunning the front side of my body on the same chaise in the back yard and reading a skin mag, when I felt that someone was looking at me. I looked up and there was my closest neighbor standing not 8 feet away from me and holding her dogs leash. Now this neighbor lived a good 1/2 mile around the hill from me with heavy woods between us. (She was a knockout looker, by the way!) She said that her dog had slipped his leash while they were walking the woods. Maybe she was true or then .... because she had the dog and leash in her hand at the time. Anyway, what could I do but startup a casual conversation like nothing was out of the ordinary.
Curiously, that summer she would be in my yard having conversations with me multiple times and each time she would be a little more less clothed than the time before but never naked. I eventually did ask her to remove her clothes and join me after we had discussed naturism a couple of times by that point. She removed her tube top but never went any further and started to forget her dog.

Over the following winter, she and her husband had separated and she had moved to the college town where she was the college administrator's assistant.

We had friends that were fully aware of my nudism and would drop by for this or that and sometimes would join me in the pleasures that my secluded building site offered, for an hour or two.

This post was edited

About a year ago, I was on the rider lawn mower, mowing the lawn at my property (I wasn't living there yet)nude as I always do. I had just made a pass facing the woods, and turned the mower around for the return pass and found my dad sitting there on the quad with a gas can in front of me. I just stared at him dumbfounded. I backed the throttle down on the mower so I could hear, and my dad came over, looked between my legs, looked at me, and said, "I used the mower yesterday and never filled it back up." He pointed between my legs at the gas sight glass, went to the back and emptied the can, turned around and left.

This post was edited