Opening Again

Opening in August with restrictions.

This topic was edited
RE:Opening Again

Yes , check the olt.org website, but also check the OLT facebook posts for the latest info that may not have made it onto the main OLT website posts yet .
Rosie , Visitor Services Mgr, posted the following on 7/20/2020 (following the quarterly board mtg) @
https://www.facebook.com/OrientLandTrust/posts/10157822616529372?__tn__=K-R
This info was then posted on OLT.org on 7/21/2020. It seemed a bit unclear to me when I read it exactly when the first visitors could actually arrive on site (vs "opening" in August, which could just mean the office staff is available to take reservations. As Rosie states, please don't create a tidal wave rush to be the first one there.

They are trying really hard to find suitable solutions for OLT situation. I listened to the Zoom broadcast of the recent board mtg, and Rosie's update and conversations. They will be operating at a loss with the initial visitor limit of

This post was edited

Thanks for the update.....I just got the email from OLT announcing their plans to reopen! This will be the first year in about 35 years that I will not visit Valley View. I am deeply depressed about not being able to visit!

This post was edited

Thanks for the update.....I just got the email from OLT announcing their plans to reopen! This will be the first year in about 35 years that I will not visit Valley View. I am deeply depressed about not being able to visit!

I'm still on the fence. It's a long drive. This is the week I had originally planned on being there, with the full moon. I'm thinking next year myself.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited