RE:The Ongoing Battle to Convince Nudists to Wear Face Masks

I wear a mask, although I would prefer not to. It is my opinion that the wearing of a mask is for the best of society and disease control. It ranks right up there with the sexual disease prevention in the best for the society as a whole. We all have to live with this pandemic and need to help the others in our population to survive it as well. It is our duty to society and fellow man to do so!It is true that it mostly protects the other individual but if I'm not aware of being infected yet, it will help them to remain clean as well. One can infect soo many without knowing it that it is what is driving this pandemic ....

Well worded, Thank You.

This post was edited

The main point of masks is to prevent you from infecting others if you have a very mild infection of which you are not aware and in the period before symptoms appear when you are already infections.
In my opinion wearing a mask is unnecessary when you are alone but is common courtesy towards others. In not wearing a mask you are openly showing your contempt for the well being of other people.

This post was edited

The main point of masks is to prevent you from infecting others if you have a very mild infection of which you are not aware and in the period before symptoms appear when you are already infections.In my opinion wearing a mask is unnecessary when you are alone but is common courtesy towards others. In not wearing a mask you are openly showing your contempt for the well being of other people.

Another point to be made is that our responsibility to protect others from the virus does not end with just putting on a mask. It must be worn properly. Both nose and mouth are to be covered and the mask must be of at least two layers to be the most effective. A mask with vents is not appropriate either because the vents let out the particles the mask is intended to contain. This can be a challenge for those of us who wear glasses because they tend to fog, but there are different designs to try.

This post was edited

So long as we have idiots refusing to wear masks, the longer we have to live (or die) with this virus. It will never go away when we have selfish people continuing to spread it.

This post was edited

I agree with the above statements! It is being shown every day now how the wearing of the masks does stop the spread. The states that do not or have not required them are now the most populated states with the virus and the residents are still not heeding the warnings. These people are the most selfish Ba____ds on earth! I do not like saying this, ..... but nature will take care of these people in the end but, unfortunately, there will be a few causalities along the way! I pray for the causalities ....

This post was edited

Another point to be made is that our responsibility to protect others from the virus does not end with just putting on a mask. It must be worn properly. Both nose and mouth are to be covered and the mask must be of at least two layers to be the most effective. A mask with vents is not appropriate either because the vents let out the particles the mask is intended to contain. This can be a challenge for those of us who wear glasses because they tend to fog, but there are different designs to try.

Good points ;-) Another one is shave off the beard, those whiskers won't filter anything except maybe tobacco spit LOL

This post was edited

This is less about nudism, and more about an idiot who thinks C19 is a hoax or still believes that the young don't get it.Thanks to the strict use of mask now we can have a normal life and travel a long ago in China. People here were very disciplined and cooperated to stop the virus propagation.

China has their share of idiots too. Not long after C-19 made it to the US, BBC showed some Chinese were refusing to wear masks. They got beaten down by common people, and by the cops. Those who still refused were placed under house arrest with the doors and windows sealed shut. One video clip was of a guy welding a door shut while a cop supervised, another was of a chain and paddle lock being placed on the door.

This post was edited

if wearing a mask is what it takes to end this am willing too

This post was edited

Dont trust all what you see. Specially in USA media. I live in China and they did really well. Of course its posible to have exceptions but in general society here is very disciplined and follows the regulations, also the government is very strict and there is lots of control.

I understand and agree. But as I said that was on BBC, they show a lot the US media won't. And it seems to me that the BBC just reports what happened, the US media seems to twist the story to reflect their beliefs. At least that's the way I see it.

This post was edited

Gordy57 wrote:I understand and agree. But as I said that was on BBC, they show a lot the US media won't. And it seems to me that the BBC just reports what happened, the US media seems to twist the story to reflect their beliefs. At least that's the way I see it.

Spot on! I listen to BBC world service on shortwave radio to get news because the news media in the USA is so corrupt and morally bankrupt. I can think for myself, I don't need them to spoon feed what I should think. Maybe some others are too moronic to think for themselves and need to be told how they should think or feel about everything, but I prefer to make up my own mind.

This post was edited