Birthdays

Has anyone spent their entire birthday in their birthday suits? I have not but have it on my docket to plan one where I can be bare for the entire 24 hours. Maybe that city in the south of France. Or open to suggestions other than sitting at home.

On a related subject what is the most memorable birthday you have celebrated?

I am single with siblings and niblings spread out, so I am left to come up with my own celebrations. One of my most memorable ones was 10 yrs ago when the captain of the the yacht I had chartered for an 8 day sail in Greece, picked me up at the airport on Leros. I had done the puddle jumper flight from Athens. She showed me around the island and we sailed the next day me more naked than clothed for 8 days.

What memorable ones have you all had?

This topic was edited
RE:Birthdays

Has anyone spent their entire birthday in their birthday suits? I have not but have it on my docket to plan one where I can be bare for the entire 24 hours. Maybe that city in the south of France. Or open to suggestions other than sitting at home.On a related subject what is the most memorable birthday you have celebrated?I am single with siblings and niblings spread out, so I am left to come up with my own celebrations. One of my most memorable ones was 10 yrs ago when the captain of the the yacht I had chartered for an 8 day sail in Greece, picked me up at the airport on Leros. I had done the puddle jumper flight from Athens. She showed me around the island and we sailed the next day me more naked than clothed for 8 days.What memorable ones have you all had?

My birthday falls on Cypress Cove's Nude-a-palooza weekend, so for the past 6-7 years that we have been going to this event, yes. Mrs J&C's birthday falls during our local camp's nude 5K color run weekend, so the same for her the last 3 years (except for this year since they were still closed for COVID that weekend). My 50th was a few years ago and we stayed an extra day at Cypress Cove so I wouldn't have to spend my birthday flying home. We stayed 4 nights instead of our usual 3 and I got to celebrate my birthday at Cheeks watching the Patriots beat the Steelers on Sunday Night Football. Lots of NE fans have relocated to the Cove, so most of the crowd were cheering for the Patriots.

This post was edited

No, and with a January birthday I am not likely to. As an a actuary, we consider someone to be a year older ar the half way point, so I could try it on the halfway date in July. Most memorable was, my actuarial 50th, when my wife planned a surprise party for over 50 people.

This post was edited

I'm not a big birthday party kind of person. I did enjoy though the surprise party my wife threw for me on my 40th. Her present to me was that she would never throw me another.
On my 60th she fullflled a life long dream for me. She booked a weekend at Cypress Cove for us. A place I'd wanted to experience since I was young. I think it was the following year she bought us a membership there for my birthday.

This post was edited

Luckily my birthday is in August so I have had the tradition of spending the entire day in my birthday suit and I have been doing that for at least 20 years now. But, I spend most warm days naked so it's become not that special any more.

This post was edited

My birthday is in February, and I have never had the luxury of going away for it, so it has never been spent nude. There is often a need for snow removal and I can't do that without clothing. The most memorable was probably my fourth when my dad came with a few toy trucks on his way home from the hospital where my brother was born four days earlier. He was not the best birthday gift I had that year, but has become a better one as we age.

This post was edited

Ive spent a number of birthdays in my birthday suit. My wife and I went to Jamaica and stayed at Grand Lido Negril four different times In the late 90s and 00s and again before the property was rebuilt. Plus there were a few trips to N Resort, again in Jamaica, before it closed and became a textile place. Lately theres only been one year where we spent it at Laguna Del Sol. Most years our kids and grandkids come over that day and take us to dinner so its wouldnt work to go nude. It hard to pick a favorite, most of the birthdays in Jamaica would be in the running and though not nude, my 40th where my wife totally surprised me by picking me up after work and without me knowing anything, had packed our bags, gotten the kids taken care of, and proceeded to drive us to the airport. Only once we were at the gate did I find out wed be spending the week at a resort in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

This post was edited