My First Year as a Naturist and I have a question

This year I spent alot of time at the local nude beaches ,attended a few functions and hosted a movie night at my house. The one question in which I have is in regards to woman and shaving. My personal preference when it comes to women shaving is I like them natural or trimmed. From the past years experience I realized that this is a slowly dying Image of a woman. Seems as if 98% of women are totally smooth.
I am looking for some women to chime in and give me their reasons for this.
Men please also let me know your feelings on this, why do you want your women to look like prepubescent girls??
For the 2% of you who are still all natural make sure you say Hello

This topic was edited
My vote

I vote for clean shaven. Like most guys I am a visual person. When I want to see that part of a woman I prefer to actually see it, not imagine it. All that hair blocks the view and makes the area a shaded triangle with nothing to be seen. Women have curves, physically this is what makes them attractive so why keep those curves covered? From a nudist point of view I don't care what a woman shaves, it's her body and I am not looking at her in a sexual manner so, live and let live.

This post was edited
RE: My vote

I never thought about it before but I think trimmed would be my vote.

This post was edited

As has been said, it's another topic that comes up too often.....
The more I socialize in nudist environments, the less I care, or notice.
Still, and like some others, we're not dead. I've also seen impeccably coiffed head of hair, and a bush that looks like Bob Marley on a bad hair day.
Methinks well groomed is the phrase. Whether trimmed, combed, or clean, much like a man's beard, and this goes for men as well.
The best argument I've ever heard, and from a woman, was that pubic hair tends to catch various fluids, smell bad, and generally gets gross.
Easier to keep clean with less. OK by me, as it's a practical thing.

This post was edited

I'm shaved.
Why? My choice. Here's my list - yours may be different - but I really don't care.

Easier to manage.

Makes me feel 'cleaner'

Less sweaty on hot days

When in textile mode my expesive silk undies feel nicer

Feels more 'nude' in nudist mode

Doesn't clash if I dye my hair

Facilitates oral sex

Happy now?

Love n stuff
Rudie x

P.S. The 'prepubescent girls' reference by the O.P. - nothing more than a pathetic attempt at 'sniping' and totally apocryphal.

This post was edited
RE: My First Year as a Naturist and I have a question

Seems as if 98% of women are totally smooth.
All fashions follow the same pattern.
1. At first, a few people who view themselves as daring trendsetters, ahead of the curve, adopt a fashion (i.e., a hairstyle, makeup, finger nails, etc.)
2. Then the second tier, who look to the trendsetters for guidance, adopt the fashion.
3. Then the mainstreamers, afraid of seeming out of touch, adopt the fashion. If the fashion involves buying a product or service, you can now get it at a discount at Walmart.
4. Finally, those who try to avoid being swayed by trends give in and adopt the fashion. By this time, the daring trendsetters are on to something new already.
What you are seeing with women's pubic hair shaving is already at level 4; the fashionistas have now been spotted sporting thick underarm hair growth...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/1999936/Celebrities-with-armpit-hair-Female-stars-with-bushy-armpitsBeyonce-KnowlesJulia-RobertsDrew-BarrymoreSamantha-Morton.html

This post was edited
RE: My First Year as a Naturist and I have a question

Seems as if 98% of women are totally smooth.
All fashions follow the same pattern.
1. At first, a few people who view themselves as daring trendsetters, ahead of the curve, adopt a fashion (i.e., a hairstyle, makeup, finger nails, etc.)
2. Then the second tier, who look to the trendsetters for guidance, adopt the fashion.
3. Then the mainstreamers, afraid of seeming out of touch adopt the fashion. If the fashion involves buying a product or service, you can now get it at a discount at Walmart.
4. Finally, those who try to avoid being swayed by trends give in and adopt the fashion. By this time, the daring trendsetters are on to something new already.
What you are seeing with women's pubic hair shaving is already at level 4; the fashionistas have now been spotted sporting thick underarm hair growth...
Everything old is new again.

This post was edited

Doesn't clash if I dye my hair
Like that one !
You don't really dye your hair, do you ? ;)

This post was edited

This isn't a "naturist" question, it is a sexual question, and thus doesn't belong here. Naturists are accepting of all body types and styles and don't have "preferences" regarding body hair (or lack of it) on other people.

This post was edited

This isn't a "naturist" question, it is a sexual question, and thus doesn't belong here.

I'd disagree.
It's a fashion question.
Some of the follow up reply posts might have a sexual tone, as would anything about a beard or mustache. ( since women (( as a rule )) can't grow them )
I don't see it as any more sexual than a discussion about tatoos.

This post was edited

My preference for ME is natural. As was previously stated, it has nothing to do with nudism. It's a personal preference. I've been acquainted with people who are not nudists and shave as well as vice versa.

This post was edited