RE:how to change textile tag

I am naked when ever I am not home. Plus I go to nude camps, nude beaches, friends homes where we are nude. Often when in my car I get naked. Yet I am still considered a textile? How does your definition fit?

You need to post more. See my comment near the top of this thread.

This post was edited

You're right, Rafael. But since the thread seemed to be about the word "textile" and its connotations, I thought it appropriate to chime in with my reaction to the word. As for the original post, the answers were already there....frequency of posts, first post in a thread, and the other quirks of the site.

This post was edited

The first post by minimalist75 answers the question entirely.

It does seem a little strange to assume new members are textile however, as I was well past that when I joined. Even later progressing to undies is weird. Just a post count or names unrelated to nudity would be more appropriate. Use stars or names more related to literature, so the more posts you do, the more well known literary person you become. However gender becomes an issue there.
Another idea could be look at the taxonomy of humans and go from ape to human, however that is likely to offend some people.
Maybe people could just choose if they are a textile, part-time nudist, resort-only nudist, nude cruiser, nude-beach attendee, secluded living nudist, exhibitionist, sexual being, etc. Maybe some people fit into too many categories? Then if you put sexual being, as some people elude to, you could be monitored more by admins and removed if that appeared to be the primary intent for joining.

Essentially I ignore the photos or the tag in a forum, and just read items of interest. Unfortunately there are many items that hardly fit into naturist conversations in normal life. Perhaps these should be in a forum called "insecure".

And what photos do and don't get through is beyond me. Some people have obviously overt genital displays, yet others have the simplest most natural normal or even discrete pose taken down. I think their is a whole topic on that.

Well, in summary, this is another post, so should elevate my tag. However I don't want to write "had that" type posts just to increase posts. I'd rather make an actual observation of sorts, or give a genuine opinion, suggestion for change, my experience, a considered answer or something that contributes to a thread that does not become meaningless or boring. And with that TLDR, I finish. LOL.

This post was edited