RE:No Photo / Empty Profiles

Yeah, it can be troublesome all the fake accounts. I have only been on TN for a number of months but have already had issues with a number of fake accounts. I will look at their account and see if they made some kind of effort into the info they post before I decide. Lately I have even flagged a couple accounts because of what they state in email or a message.
There may more fakes in the online world than there is in real life, who knows.

This post was edited

I understand the profile pic issue- type your user name and for ease "nudist" into a google search, and your profile is publically viewable. I do however have a visible pic once your logged in.I agree though, so many with no fields filled in, if this is social media give us a clue on your interests so we can be sociable! If you're not looking to be sociable then why are you here? And the answer to that is why we don't want to mix with them people, not even online.There are settings that prevent search engines from displaying your profile as well as TN'S internal search engine. Anonymity is possible it just has to be clearer how to do it

In defense of the uncertified members... I joined a couple of months ago and thoroughly enjoy the site. However, I was very hesitant about certification because of the nude picture requirement. I have NEVER posted a nude picture on the internet and was not comfortable doing it here, I realize the need for certification and eventually sent it in. Hopefully, that photo is safe with the administrators and will not appear on some search engine. As I get more comfortable I will post more pictures but need to understand the privacy settings.

This post was edited

This problem exists partly because of very strict rules regarding the pictures.
I uploaded two photos including one with a verification and both weren't accepted because I didn't show my face. I get it that it's a requirement but I don't want to show my face for privacy reasons and imo it's reasonable so I don't complain about no-pic profiles because I do understand the privacy issue

This post was edited

This problem exists partly because of very strict rules regarding the pictures.I uploaded two photos including one with a verification and both weren't accepted because I didn't show my face. I get it that it's a requirement but I don't want to show my face for privacy reasons and imo it's reasonable so I don't complain about no-pic profiles because I do understand the privacy issue

I have experienced the same issue, with both nude and partially clothed pictures. Surprised me because there are many faceless pictures on this site.

This post was edited

This problem exists partly because of very strict rules regarding the pictures.I uploaded two photos including one with a verification and both weren't accepted because I didn't show my face. I get it that it's a requirement but I don't want to show my face for privacy reasons and imo it's reasonable so I don't complain about no-pic profiles because I do understand the privacy issue

You do not need to upload your certification photos to your profile. They only get sent to the site owners to verify you exist, and are (presumably) deleted.

As for photos in general to your profile there is a known issue with photos just disappearing after ~24 hours. I have had it happen with photos that couldn't possibly run afoul of the rules. I just upload them again, and they generally stay. I have learned after the upload finishes to let the completion page sit for a minute or two, and since then haven't had a problem. Photos uploaded to groups and/or forums are at the mercy of that group/forum owner/moderator, though they may be subject to the same bug as profile/gallery photos.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

This problem exists partly because of very strict rules regarding the pictures.I uploaded two photos including one with a verification and both weren't accepted because I didn't show my face. I get it that it's a requirement but I don't want to show my face for privacy reasons and imo it's reasonable so I don't complain about no-pic profiles because I do understand the privacy issueI have experienced the same issue, with both nude and partially clothed pictures. Surprised me because there are many faceless pictures on this site.

Most (not all) of the faceless photos are from before the rules got clamped down (unless your one of the chosen that are allowed to post just about anything aka PIPearl. Her current profile picture for example.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Most (not all) of the faceless photos are from before the rules got clamped down (unless your one of the chosen that are allowed to post just about anything aka PIPearl. Her current profile picture for example.John aka cobeachbum

LOL As an old farm kid, when I see those females on all fours , picture form the back. I can't help but think, add full body fur and a tail, they would look like a lot of critters on the farm ;-)

This post was edited

I only have the PFP I have because I didn't know what else to put. I hope people don't think I'm untrustworthy because of it. Might have to change that.

This post was edited

I only have the PFP I have because I didn't know what else to put. I hope people don't think I'm untrustworthy because of it. Might have to change that.

You could always send a certification pic to site owners, keep the current pfp and put other pictures of yourself in your gallery set to friends only. Just be careful only to add certified members to your friends

This post was edited