RE:First Nude Driving Experience

My first time and only time for any distance was at night. I started the trip shirtless and without shoes and part way through the trip had this compulsion to get the shorts off as well. Even did it without stopping. Have made the half hour drive between beach and home nude a few times, but not in the habit of going to the beach nor driving nude.

This post was edited

Mine first one I think was nearly 4 years ago after reading about people doing it on here when I did about a 3 1/2 hours drive where work was taking me for that weekend and this was along main roads, cross country roads, through populated areas and I stopped in a street just short where I had to go to dress. Got hooked and always doing it when warm enough to do it.

This post was edited

Right after I got my license and my parents allowed me to drive the car to the beach, a friend and I took a shower by the restroom building before heading home. I slipped out of my swim trunks and wrapped a towel around me and got into the station wagon and headed home. My friend kept his suit on and sat on his towel and levi's and still got my mom's seat wet! Though wearing nothing but a towel, I wasn't actually naked. If my friend wasn't in the car, I may have tried to open it up and drive some of the way home naked.:DDD

Subsequent times, I had female friends in the car with me so driving home with just a towel wrapped around me was not going to happen. My first fully nude driving experience was while I was in the Navy and stationed in the Bay area. We bought a second car so I could drive back and forth to my ship from weekends at home. I got into the car one Summer evening and was wearing a t shirt, shorts and flip flops. I drove down the street to a gas station and filled up my tank and when I got back in, I just slipped the shorts and shirt off, kicked off the flip flops and drove 7 hrs from home to San Francisco.

I remember that this was the first time I had to come up with an excuse for driving naked. I got off the freeway/bridge exit, onto Treasure Island and very soon after you exit, you came to the entrance to the Navy base. I pulled over to put my clothes back on and when I proceeded to the main gate, the military police/guards, stopped me and questioned why I pulled over before proceeding to the gate. I told them that my wallet was in the glove box and I wanted to get my ID out before getting to the gate. Had they been a bit more observant, they would have seen that my car didn't have a glove box! :DDDD

From then on, each time I came home for the weekend and returned to my ship, I drove from San Francisco to LA and Los Angeles to San Francisco naked, only slipping on shorts to get fuel!

This post was edited

Probably when I went surfing with a wetsuit and knew I was coming home to a hot shower. Would take the wetsuit off and drive with a towel under me. Figured there was no reason to get dressed with salty water on me if I was going to shower later. Wasn't a practicing nudist back then. Now it's leaving the nude resort and not wanting to get dressed again.

This post was edited

1st time was at age 21 leaving a girl friends home for the 25 mile drive home. Have done it several times since over the years.

This post was edited

"I was 15. She had a 1960 Ford Falcon that she called "Fern" because of its green color."

Wow, those early Falcons were quite open and airy compared to many modern cars!

This post was edited

I was in my 40's on a five hour trip from my brother's that I made every weekend. I did not do the entire trip nude, but undressed while driving after dark.
A situation when I would liked to have been able to be nude was a hot, humid August moving day. I picked up two of my brothers after work on a Friday and drove eight hours to the old place. We got a bit of sleep and I went out to get some breakfast for us. While I was gone, they began loading the trucks and the first thing in was the dresser with all of my clean clothes. I had not brought any with me since I knew I had some there. We loaded the two trucks and two cars and headed for a motel half way to the new place. I would have liked it to have been nudist friendly. The rest of the crew went to the pool, I showered and the next morning had to put my stinky, sweaty clothes back on.

This post was edited

I was in my 40's on a five hour trip from my brother's that I made every weekend. I did not do the entire trip nude, but undressed while driving after dark.A situation when I would liked to have been able to be nude was a hot, humid August moving day. I picked up two of my brothers after work on a Friday and drove eight hours to the old place. We got a bit of sleep and I went out to get some breakfast for us. While I was gone, they began loading the trucks and the first thing in was the dresser with all of my clean clothes. I had not brought any with me since I knew I had some there. We loaded the two trucks and two cars and headed for a motel half way to the new place. I would have liked it to have been nudist friendly. The rest of the crew went to the pool, I showered and the next morning had to put my stinky, sweaty clothes back on.

I hope you at least left your shirt off as much as possible!

This post was edited

Back in the 70's when there was an unauthorized nude at Bear Cut on Key Biscayne I used go there to enjoy some clandestine nude beach time. I was 18 or so and would discard my clothes on my drive from my home in SW Miami Kendall area through Coconut grove to the Key. There was a toll booth at the entrance so I usually covered myself then. Miami was a great place to grow up in the 70's.

This post was edited

Too old to remember back to my first nude driving time.

This post was edited