RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

I still live by the A motto, I will not let My liberty be judged by Another mans conscience.

Excellent! The world would be a better place if everyone lived with this mindset...

This post was edited

women dont know they hv choices, they dont need to give away their power ...they can choose to rise above
to love themselves, cos often enough, they dont, thy need validation externally from others to love them...and they settle for less...

This post was edited

Agreed

This post was edited

I am real nudist want female friend to know more or explore myself more

This post was edited

Then you need to go into the real world, do the hard work, and find what you seek in real life instead of wasting time in an on-line forum where your chances are next to nil.

Sadly, if you have problems here or experience crazies then you will not get any help or responses from moderators or TT2. You will be totally on your own so you need to decide whether you want to take it or leave it. Good Luck (preferable in the real world!)

This post was edited

Thank you dear
But can you explain whatever you say?
My whatsapp-. +918507076890

This post was edited

There are no real women posters on here because there are only a handful of real nudist men and women who are here. Many have left and more continue to leave because the site is over run with perverts and the fakes and scammers who go after them for money. If the scammers were not successful then they would not keep coming back. Some of the mods prefer to harass and drive the real nudists away then to deal with the scammers. TT2 has been made aware of the problem by members but she does not even reply to the members and so she has most likely given up on this site. The only hope for this site is for new management that cares enough about real nudists to help and support them instead of driving them away and will make an honest effort to clean up the site. Otherwise, the downward spiral continues..........

This post was edited
.RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

I agree that this site is on a downward spiral driven by users and management with questionable values and priorities. At the same time there are a handful of good people who are often open and willing to engage in meaningful dialogue. So I am very discerning in identifying them. I'll get friend requests for example and tell people I don't accept ones with private or blank profiles. Usually that's the last I hear from them but sometimes people come around. Count on one in 20 or 50 being worth you effort, and the rest just let them go. If that makes this site worthwhile overall or not is another issue.

This post was edited
RE:.RE:Finding real, respectful nudist to chat and make friends.

There is a group of real nudists here who are actively searching for a new home that is actually for real and true nudists. When such a new home is found, you can be certain that there will be a sizeable exodus from this site. The perverts, scammers, abusive mods, and apathetic owners can have what remains.... It is very sad that it has come to this but no one can say that the few genuine nudists here who at one time cared about this site did not try to warn others to clean it up.

This post was edited

I think it takes time. Friending others and reading and replying to forum articles are a way to get yourself known to others. Maybe in some groups discussions as well. I believe we tend to see the bad and forget to look for the good. Easy to put fault or do harm to others, but harder to make friends to help you. You have to put yourself out there and take some chances, while protecting yourself at the same time. Patience and understanding take time. Good luck

This post was edited