Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

I have something about male feet, they can be so masculine.
What is your favorite?

This topic was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

The brain. Or, more precisely, the personality that springs from it.

Or the face that reflects it, and shows the reaction to life that the person is experiencing.

This post was edited
RE:Male body parts, what part of a male body is for you the most beautiful part ?

body is amazing thing - all parts is beautiful - even booty hole

PREACH !

This post was edited

booty hole really is a beautiful thing if you really look at it - and keep it clean and healthy then u avoid a lot of problem - love u booty hole and it love u back

if everybody do enemas be a better world

This post was edited

Wolfsteve is right. My father died from too many (ie. Daily) enemas. Colitis and lack of beneficial bacteria, and then too feeble to self administer.

This post was edited

The uncut penis or a hairy ass

This post was edited

I'm very fond of a nicely shaped hairy ass on a dude~Bill

This post was edited

The definitive one, the genitals!

This post was edited

This post was edited

THE ASS

This post was edited

This post was edited