RE:Male v Female

I agree with @nudon whole heartedly on this subject. I feel that this is the foremost reason that women are so hard to get to participate in nudist activities. In my own relationship, my wife is a beautiful woman who is maturing very nicely but thinks that she will be perceived as an old bitty and rejected. I've dealt with this every day in our 50+ years together, to no avail. She has no qualms in my being a nudist but refuses to do so herself. I have only had the great chance to get her to go into our very secluded back yard and be amours with me four or five times in our marriage. I deal with it and enjoy myself naked and she accepts it wholeheartedly, just not with her participation ...

This post was edited
RE:Male v Female

nudony wrote:

On that note: it is also a lot about control. With clothing, women can control how they are perceived. The fashion industry makes this very easy to do, with clothing made for all body types; emphasizing or de-emphasizing the various body parts (namely hips, legs and breasts).In a naked environment, that control is pretty much gone. Sagging breasts can no longer seem perky with the right bra, cellulite can no longer be disguised by the right compression shorts/pants. This is an unappealing prospect to a lot of women. Oftentimes, it is only after seeing other women being comfortable with social nudity that they reevaluate their need to control their appearance - in a nudist setting.

I agree 100% with this.

This post was edited