Naked in my back garden

I've a place in my back garden where I'm not overlooked for some nude sunbathing - see pic

This topic was edited
RE:Naked in my back garden

I'm jealous, I only have a balcony facing the street

This post was edited

I'm jealous, I only have a balcony facing the street

Could you put a 2M privacy screen around it and be nude?

This post was edited

I too have a private back garden, it's like an oasis, or it is my escape. Whenever it is sunny I strip off for some vitamin d therapy. I do like to have done some maintenance work or worked in the garden so I feel like I've earned a break, then it is hard to start again.

This post was edited

My backyard and pool are 100% private we are nude all the time in the yard. I clean the pool, garden and clean the decks naked all the time. Living in AZ we can be nude most of the time as the weather is perfect here.

This post was edited

I would love to hang out with you sometime!

This post was edited

Same, would love to hang out some time

This post was edited

Summer here so I try to have nude time in my yard every day if possible. It's the weekend & sunny so plenty of time for me today & tomorrow. I'm lucky it is a place to escape to and enjoy. I don't think I could live somewhere without a private yard now.

This post was edited

soonbnude:

Summer here so I try to have nude time in my yard every day if possible. It's the weekend & sunny so plenty of time for me today & tomorrow. I'm lucky it is a place to escape to and enjoy. I don't think I could live somewhere without a private yard now.

Yep. Some nice days coming up. Must not waste them!

This post was edited