Is a "landing strip" a fashion statement?

I have always wondered why so many women wax/shave their pubic and leave a small "landing strip" intact. Is it a matter of style?

This topic was edited
RE:Is a "landing strip" a fashion statement?

I don't know if it is a fashion statement, but I recently tried it and it made my bf go crazy, he retracted his foreskin and glided his penis multiple time over it as if he had found a new toy to play with. He never liked hairs around my vagina but he is very happy about this little patch.

This post was edited

Depends who is landing on it.

This post was edited

Pubic hair is helpful and healthful and keeping it trimmed up or shaved in a certain way can be quite alluring to the lucky people who get to see it. That reminds me, I need to charge up my razor before my honey gets home tonight ~ she's been complaining about how long it's been since I gave her a smooth coochie, hee! The landing strip style of dress downstairs seems to invite the eyes. Indeed, it's an arrow there to entice the viewer to look further for something special. And even I have, on occasion, fashioned my hair into humorous or provocative shapes, like carving out an upside down heart to catch the eye and keep its attention until the mouth starts to water and the mind gets engaged. The biggest problem I have these days is that I prefer it smooth, and to really have enough fur to get 'artsy' for my lover, I have to let it grow out for a few weeks. Oh the trials of living a nude life ~ they do tax us! And pubic hair shaped or shaved in any way is simply an ever-changing artist's canvas. It is both art and sexy all at once.

This post was edited

A landing strip drives me crazy. I like pubic hair but a landing strip is just absolutely awesome. I wish more women would have one.

This post was edited

A landing strip drives me crazy. I like pubic hair but a landing strip is just absolutely awesome. I wish more women would have one.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Mymanhood wrote:

The only thing I see distinctive about the landing strip is that, on dark-haired women, it seems to extend the vulvar cleft to make it appear longer. That looks attractive to me on some women, not so much on others. Other than than that, I put it in the same category as a man's goatee or Van Dyke beard... just a way to make body hair a little more personal and to accentuate or minimize body features.

This post was edited

I dont see the point. As a woman I say either go bald or go natural.

This post was edited

I dont see the point. As a woman I say either go bald or go natural.

Which do you prefer for yourself ?

This post was edited

Sarah35uk wrote:

I don't see the point. As a woman I say either go bald or go natural.

I sort of feel that way myself about my body hair, although I'm generally trimmed on both my pubes and beard, to keep them manageable. But I've toyed with trimming my beard and mustache in difrerent ways, to see the effect, and I certainly wouldn't have a problem with people doing that to their pubes. It's just another way of styling hair, and people have been doing that for centuries. I've gone from a buzz cut to shoulder-length hair in my life, before settling on collar length hair (for what hair I have left) for reasons of practicality.

And there are people, men and women alike, who shave their pubes and pits but wouldn't dream of shaving their heads. And men who go for the shaved-head look but leave the rest of their hair natural. I'm down with whatever they want to do with their bodies.

This post was edited