Getting some sun today

Well its the day after Christmas 2021 in South Carolina and Im sitting nude on my back deck getting some sun. Feels great outside and I even walked around the yard a bit. Last summer was probably the first year I didnt have any tan lines since I stayed nude outdoors a lot.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting some sun today

Sure wish I was naked outside and feeling the sun on my body... instead here I sit indoors with temps barely hitting 30 degrees!

This post was edited

Wow too cold for me lol. I love warm weather and luckily SC isnt too bad

This post was edited

Same here. Only white Christmas was on my body!

This post was edited

Same here, nice day nearly 80s...

This post was edited

Not quite that warm in Southern Ohio, upper 50's low 60's but warm and sunny enough to pause my hike to strip down and take a little bit of solar recharge.

This post was edited

Cloudy and 55 here today. Clears out and back to the high 70's low 80's next week.

This post was edited

That is wonderful. First time with no tan lines is a personal victory to be noted.

This post was edited

One simple pleasure. I take the short drive to rockhaven here in Tenn. Even on a cold day the sun feels great. I like having a dark tan year round. Also hike nude . It's great

This post was edited

Fingers crossed we may see some sun in southern Oz today, been cloudy & cold for a few weeks now. It won't be hot but a little sun would be nice.

This post was edited