RE:Cock Ring Slip

A few times I had it where my one of the balls on my PA has unscrewed and become loose and fell down my trouser leg - luckily no one was around - it always happens at work where no one knows I'm pierced. Once my whole PA slipped out too! It makes quite and noise dropping on a wooden floor lol

I lost my favorite PA piece in a Barnes and Noble that way. I only realized it when I made an adjustment upon getting in my car. I was not going to go in and look for it. I only hope the person who found it gave it a good home! XD

This post was edited

I've had my PA balls fall off and down my pants leg numerous times in a variety of places: Subway station, Sidewalk, Restaurant, Supermarket, Gym Lockerroom, Dinner Table, Campground, Middle of the Street, etc. I've only lost it once! In fact, I found the one at the campground a year later!

This post was edited

I lost a 28mm ring recently. Managed to knock it off when pulling my member or from under my swimsuit to relieve myself. :-/ It was falling to the sea bed before I realised what I'd done and the water was to rough to allow me to find it in the sand. So now I only have seven, which disturbs my sense of symmetry. :-)

This post was edited

This is why I wear wide rubber rings.

This post was edited

I still like the stainless look. Perhaps I need 1".

This post was edited

I have this problem with rubber rings. My balls tent to retract when I'm soft so the cockring doesn't stay put. I guess my thickness is much more hard than soft. Still, I'd like to try getting fitted for a stainless steel cock ring so I can check out the difference.

This post was edited

Check your mens store around you. I am lucky to have a store in Phoenix that you can get fitted with the correct size in a dressing room. Sometimes the salesman may check to see if it fits well.

This post was edited

Thats a great idea. I just would buy some random ones. Maybe I will make a trip down there to get fitted

This post was edited

Might look at the rings at Primal Rings. Ive had great experience with it.

This post was edited

Might look at the rings at Primal Rings. Ive had great experience with it.

This post was edited