Cock Ring Slip

Well, today it finally happened. I had been working all day in the heat (101f) while wearing my favorite cock ring. Throughout the day I began to sweat and I could feel the ring slipping out of position. I had been making adjustments with little success. Finally at the end of the day while we were closing up, the sweat was flowing everywhere and I felt my ring slip off completely and before I could react the stainless cock ring came out of my shorts and hit the floor with a loud clang. I quickly picked it up and put it in my pocket and started to walk out the door while glancing up at my co-workers. There were multiple looks of confusion and I think maybe even a smirk or two. Can't wait to see if someone brings it up tomorrow.

This topic was edited
RE:Cock Ring Slip

Hope that co-workers do bring up the dropped cock ring. You can learn a lot. Friendly humorous support. Curiosity. Jealousy. Or? They are choosing to discuss cock rings.

This post was edited

The heat slackens the sack, making the ring loose. It happened to me in a bar in Greece while wearing my kilt. Yes it clattered to the floor drawing everyone's attention. I just bent down and picked it up, then carried on drinking.

This post was edited

Yet to have that problem. 28mm inside diameter states snug behind my glans (which, for reference, is about 38mm diameter, so a ratio of about 75%) yet never feels too tight. 40 mm around my package is also snug and not going anywhere. Never had trouble removing them when required (obviously impossible at certain moments, but fine once back to normal) while the limiting factor for how long I can wear them is that eventually the skin starts to feel irritated. A few days rest solves that.

This post was edited

Haha. New to the site, but digging around and saw this post. This is definitely one of my fears. It's happened a few times, but usually can catch it or there is no one around. However, a couple years ago I was t work working on a project for a local non-profit off the clock with a couple coworkers and had my heaver metal ring on. Didn't notice that it was slipping and next thing I know I feel it slip off and I was in shorts that day and It falls out with a large bang on the floor. I quickly snatched it up and continued working like nothing ever happened. Honestly too embarrassed to really remember or see if anyone saw, but still wonder to this day if anybody new what it was or noticed. Nobody ever said anything. I wore my ring maybe 50% of the time, but always freeball and tend to sport a nice bulge regardless. Found out months later when I was out drinking with some coworkers that apparently my bulge was a topic of conversation at the office, which was funny cause I am kinda oblivious to those things.

This post was edited

Ha! I do sometimes wonder if I cause reactions in my wake, whether through my brief swimsuits or the occasional shiny adornment when nude. For my swimsuit choice, perhaps it's better I don't hear, given how conservative most are about men's suits in general!

Nudists are definitely more open to paying a compliment to a stranger, though. I've managed to score a few of those. People seem to be just more open to interaction compared to a textile-beach crowd, where each party keeps to themselves.

This post was edited

A few times I had it where my one of the balls on my PA has unscrewed and become loose and fell down my trouser leg - luckily no one was around - it always happens at work where no one knows I'm pierced. Once my whole PA slipped out too! It makes quite and noise dropping on a wooden floor lol

This post was edited

A few times I had it where my one of the balls on my PA has unscrewed and become loose and fell down my trouser leg - luckily no one was around - it always happens at work where no one knows I'm pierced. Once my whole PA slipped out too! It makes quite and noise dropping on a wooden floor lol

That happened to me in a jacuzzi, while naked. Fortunately a young lady found the missing ball. She sat on it in the jacuzzi

This post was edited

This happened to a guy behind me while at a nude beach. It slipped and rolled 20 or so feet down the hill. Most people just took note and continued relaxing. A group of 20 something young women commented why anyone would need to wear a cock ring to a nude beach, where an older couple sat up and one of them said For the same reason you have your nipple piercing in, it feels good to wear some bling. I thought that was a great way to alleviate what could have been a mortifying moment, so I took my ring out of my bag and put it on while relaxing in the sun.

This post was edited

I have had an issue with my shaftring pulling that stunt but not my cockring which is not possible to be removed without manual intervention. Mine is a split ring stainless steel design that installs and removes in just a few seconds.

This post was edited

28 mm diameter for the glans and 40 mm for the package have been perfect for me. They feel very secure and only come of when I want them to. Skin irritation becomes the limiting factor eventually.

This post was edited