Naked Cleaners is not sex work

Being a naked cleaner is great but it's also complicated sometimes...
I'm an independent nude cleaner for not long (3 years) and I am 26 years old, and although 95% of the time I work the clients are amazing, polite and in general it's very comfortable to walk around naked while you work you can also find clients who don't understand what a NO is or that confuse us with sex workers.

Although it does not always happen, it's a difficult situation. I think that the concept of naked cleaner is not very clear and it brings problems to all of us who practice this profession, many do not even know what it really is and think that we are "sex workers who use the name of naked cleaners as an excuse" and the the truth is that we dedicate EXCLUSIVELY TO CLEANING, nothing else, we are NOT SEX WORKERS.

I think more articles should be created on the internet that explain and make people understand what a naked cleaner really is, in case it helps someone, I'll leave a very short one here! https://nakedcleaners.com/blog/what-naked-cleaners-do-and-dont-do/

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Cleaners is not sex work

I prefer cleaning naked so I can just shower and be done. I noticed you use the term "kinky" in your screen name. I definitely associate it with sex work/acts. Could that lead to any confusion?

This post was edited

I prefer cleaning naked so I can just shower and be done. I noticed you use the term "kinky" in your screen name. I definitely associate it with sex work/acts. Could that lead to any confusion?

My wife is by no means not a nudist. but she will clean the bathroom nude, do the shower last, and then take a shower.
I say the best chore to do nude is laundry. That way all of your clothes are clean when you are done.
Then again, I rarely clean the bathroom.

This post was edited

I used to hate doing dishes but a benefit of doing them nude is if you get splashed with any water while scrubbing a pan you dont have to change your shirt or pants.

This post was edited

I too have for decades now cleaned the bathroom while nude. You tend not to miss anything in that state and definitely have no worries of getting clothes wet. I also often wait until morning to clean up the kitchen from last night's snacks and since I sleep nude, I'll also stand at the sink nude too. Anything we can do nude is more pleasurable, but cleaning is not high on my list of enjoyable activities.

This post was edited

i put t simply if i need to do it . I'd rather do it while nude so long as i am not cold or other dangers

This post was edited

How often do your clients join in the nudity?

This post was edited

To be honest... I have the same method lol every time I clean the bathroom then I take a shower it's the perfect combination

This post was edited

Like it or not, it seems it shall always be a constant battle to keep nudity and sexual interactions separate, whether it be the preconceptions of the textile community, nudists who also have strong exhibitionist tendencies, or nudists who are looking to hook-up with others. Even the groups and posts on this site reflect that.

This post was edited

One hundred percent nudism/naked work should not be confused with sex work. But it probably doesn't do your argument any favours that your username is *sexy*nakedcleaner...

This post was edited