Influencing the younger generation

A local friend of mine just told me this story when we crossed paths downtown.

She works with 8th graders and each year the students must plan out a road trip. Not take it, just plan it

One of her students started by looking at local Airbnb listings and found mine. My listing is titled " Naturist Friendly"
The student asked her teacher what that meant. The teacher told her to look it and also pointed out one of the pics on my listing
that shows the house rules for the hot tub. 1. Use common sense 2. No swimsuits allowed
The student was intrigued and her travel plan ended up a road trip going between nudist resorts around the country. She said " people just want to be free" which I think is a great sum up of why we are nudist.

Who knows maybe she will really go on a nudist road trip someday.

This topic was edited
RE:Influencing the younger generation

Interesting for sure!!

This post was edited

Given how today's youth engage in not only identifying by sexual by both sexual orientation and gender, the choice of textiles vs. nudity seems minor and liberating.
Nudism is a freeing option particularly when - as per NudePaul - it's neither forced nor sexualized and can be practiced in safe and open place and manner where there's no risk of being exposed online.
Parents can be so uptight which often keeps nudity off the drawing board. When my sons were in cub scouts we were waiting for someone to let us in our meeting room and the boys were squirley. I suggested they run around the quiet suburban church we were at. One of the mothers followed them out of her concern that "you never know who might be hanging behind a church."
Lead the younger generation with more positive examples. Especially free of clothes.

This post was edited

I do not quit understand, why you difference between boys and girls. To me it is just as natural to let the girls learn about , how a man looks like, as it is for boys. I would ask the visitors, before they arrive, if it is ok for you to be naked, when they come to visit. Then it is up to the parents to decide, if you can be naked under their visit, or they do not want to come, because you want to stay nude.

This post was edited

Most important is to discuss with the younger generation about nudism. Smart tip: use TN for this!

This post was edited

Most important is to discuss with the younger generation about nudism. Smart tip: use TN for this!

Id never suggest TN as a staring point for someone beginning to explore naturism.

This post was edited

Most important is to discuss with the younger generation about nudism. Smart tip: use TN for this!Id never suggest TN as a staring point for someone beginning to explore naturism.

Neither would I, I think the online world is not the place to start, nor would I recommend naturist clubs, I'd probably recommend beaches or campsites where the atmosphere is more chilled out and you can either keep yourself to yourself, and then maybe start to mingle/ talk to people as you get more comfortable

This post was edited

Most important is to discuss with the younger generation about nudism. Smart tip: use TN for this!Id never suggest TN as a staring point for someone beginning to explore naturism.

I would NEVER use TN as a guide for nudism or introduction to nudism for anyone for a host of reasons. One main reason is what passes for nudism online and what real nudism looks like are worlds apart.

This post was edited

When talking about the "younger" generation one needs to be careful about over generalizing. Which youth demographic are you speaking about. Millennials, Gen Z ? These younger demographics are the most diverse ever so it is important not to see them as a monolithic group.

This post was edited

Recent data from British Naturism report says 1 in 5 young adults spend time naked with friends. It might not look like what you or I call naturism or nudism. Just another example of how hard it is to generalize about any one group of young people.

This post was edited

Yes, that's the part I don't understand. It would suggest that they have some really screwed up perspectives on human bodies, self-confidence, nudity and more.

This post was edited