RE:Anyone else like their penis held while they are sleeping?

What a lovely feeling it must be for your spouse to hold you. Weve been together 30+ years, I used to and still do when she lets me hold a boob when we spoon for bed, I dont think she has ever held my penis or balls spooning me, I have to beg her to spoon me. Consider yourselfs luck to be held while youre falling asleep.

It's all about connectiveness. If you don't have a partner who understands the positives of skin-to-skin contact you need to bring it to their attention and I mean the next chance you get. There are times when I cannot cuddle with my honeybunny, like when she's suffering with a severe bout of hot flash (thankfully a rare occasion for her now) or when it's simply too hot to manage the stickies. Otherwise we've almost always got some body parts touching in bed at night. Even in our wakened state we try to keep ahold of each other whenever the chance comes. If you ever want to help calm your partner out of a negative mood, touch is a wonderful tool if they are not too upset to allow it. There are times when the body can't take the touch ~ but it is still worth attempting to drive aside bad feelings or melancholy. Even if it doesn't work very well, I find that by using touch, recovery time away from savage beastly feelings can be shortened considerably. A hug and a kiss can work better than anything if you administer it with love.

This post was edited

Married 35 years and we still spoon a few times a week nice way to fall asleep

This post was edited

Yes I have experience the wonderful feeling of having a woman hold you as you fall asleep also waking up to find her holding you and stroking you
I miss it very much and would do anything to have that wonderful feeling once again
Thank your for bringing back fond memories
Cheers Tony

This post was edited

My partner and I sleep together spooning and hugging or holding each other. During the night we move away from each other as we move in our sleep. It's the most comforting sensation to feel their body against mine. Human touch is essential for our wellbeing.

This post was edited

My partner and I sleep together spooning and hugging or holding each other. During the night we move away from each other as we move in our sleep. It's the most comforting sensation to feel their body against mine. Human touch is essential for our wellbeing.

Can I get a hallelujah for that!

This post was edited

Of course, I would :)))

This post was edited

And I love it. Feelings of connection

This post was edited

My wife and I do exactly the same thing as what Shorehamgent wrotekudos to that.

This post was edited