Anyone else like their penis held while they are sleeping?

This is a question I don't feel comfortable asking my textile friends, but was curious to know. One thing I like about sleeping naked is my wife has easy access to hold my penis. It just feels so comfortable to me when my wife hold my penis while I lay there next to her. Of course, sometimes it also turns me on and can lead to other stuff, but that isn't usually the point. I just feel it comforting. Sometimes at night, if she isn't holding it, then I like to hold it for a while. I also am smooth so I love how soft and silky the skin there feels. Anyone else like to have their penis held while they sleep? What's your experience with this?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone else like their penis held while they are sleeping?

The wife did it for years. Full size bed, now a queen size bed to far away. lol

This post was edited

Definitely yes. Also sleeping naked gives free access to caress the butt or hand on a bare hip while spooning

This post was edited

I do sleep naked and first one home from work and naked have dinner and house clean and I still get nothing!

This post was edited

like having it held any were any time :)

This post was edited

Thank you for asking the question and yes, it is so sweet to have one's partner put a hand on it or even cup the balls and fall asleep in that position. I've had problems sleeping a lot more since the pandemic began and when my love reaches to engulf me in this way just before she falls asleep, or when we both wake up earlier than the alarm and she reaches for me, it sometimes quells my brain a bit and eases me back into slumber.

Admittedly it sometimes brings up the opposite effect and I'm awakened by her comforting penile grip, only to have her quickly fall back to sleep as I lay there feeling the swell of love coming over me but trying not to move, with her asleep again I'm torn, wanting to wake her back up or to move further toward the feelings of arousal. The mind is such a fickle fucker sometimes!

Just yesterday morning this very thing happened (without any alarm set - our usual Saturday morning set-up), and with me freshly smooth from using my razor down there the previous afternoon, I let the feeling grow, even cuddled my balls into my own hand with her hand gentle around my manhood, being as careful as possible to keep the rest of me relaxed and against her. My pinkie was just where it needed to be, with the absence of any hair there drawing me to attempt the slightest petting motion on my sensitive perineum, listening to my lover's breath moving in and out steadily, all I needed to know that she's not awake. This went on for many minutes, my mind conjuring up many juicy ideas concerning our lovemaking, the sunlight coming up outside as my mind was enveloped by the beauty of our love. I could tell when I began to leak....

I've gone on too far in my remembrance, excuse me, but your question did bring me right back there again, so I'll leave you with the end result - LOVE! Touching is one of the most important parts of a partnership, and science is teaching us more all the time about how a simple skin-on-skin connection has great benefits, releasing hormones in us that glue us together in the best ways. Holding hands works, but I wholeheartedly condone the activity brought forth in this topic. Put your arm around your lover, reach over to them and caress their hip as you walk nude to the pool, pet their hair, where ever it's growing from, hell, give those feet a pedicure! There's (almost) no better way to bring you closer together than to have your two largest organs touching in some way.

Though off topic, another of our favorites that I urge you to try for exceptional connection is spooning on your right sides, with the left hand cupped under her left breast, giving you an excellent avenue for feeling her breaths and feeling or even hearing her heart muscle at its work. That pesky right arm can be a bother in this position - I usually slip it down between us, my right hand's fingers sometimes playfully slipping barely inside the tiptop of her sweet bum crack, a lovely resting place if that works for you. Touch it all, it's good for you both!

This post was edited

Have fallen asleep many times with my partner holding my shaft and have woken the same way too though with a more vigorous grip and intent. For fun I have got her to hold it when I go to the toilet to show her how difficult it can be to aim sometimes.

This post was edited

Reminds me of a joke. A guy goes to Thailand and ends in bed with a gorgeous (Aren't they all ?) girl. After they have sex, she cups and strokes his balls all night. The next day he is says I not complaining, but why were you so obsessed with my balls? She says, I was just reminding myself what they felt like when I still had mine! Ha ha :-)

This post was edited

Love it. When the GF is here she holds my penis when we're asleep. Nice to wake up to as well

This post was edited

I don't have the penis but we sleep naked and spoon. When he is spooning me he has one of my breasts in his hand, then we we are turned in the other direction his penis is in my hand. Great way to sleep

This post was edited

What a lovely feeling it must be for your spouse to hold you. Weve been together 30+ years, I used to and still do when she lets me hold a boob when we spoon for bed, I dont think she has ever held my penis or balls spooning me, I have to beg her to spoon me. Consider yourselfs luck to be held while youre falling asleep.

This post was edited