RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Whenever I can, I get rid of all on my body. Dont feel nude if something is touching me, other then the floor of course

This post was edited

Whenever I can, I get rid of all on my body. Dont feel nude if something is touching me, other then the floor of course

Are you married? If so, does that include your wedding ring?

This post was edited

I can be totally and absolutely naked at times but most times, I have to wear glasses! ;DDSame here. I also never remove my wedding ring. Rarely wore a watch when I was nude but now that I have Fitbit, I only take it off to sleep, shower, shave and swim.

Got a new Fitbit that has sleep tracking so I wear it when sleeping also. Forgot to mention before that I very nearsighted so I usually am also wearing glasses unless sleeping or swimming. I even have prescription glasses for snorkeling. They are not up to date but still better than clear glass.

This post was edited

I love being that way and if I am home I am except in winter when socks are essential due to poor circulation .

This post was edited

I try for completely nude all the time at home and out in the back yard, barefoot is a must. Sometimes the only fabric/metal on me are the hemp anklets and toe rings I wear. I do go for the minimalist but legally required cover when I do go out in public like weekly shopping, usually nothing more than a t shirt- mesh or cropped sometimes, if not shirtless like when going to the gas station, ATM or post office, cut-off shorts (commando) and barefoot. You would be surprised how fast I can get completely nude in the car for that drive home from the grocery store.

This post was edited

i am aware when i am totally naked . always while sleeping of course , but often around home when it is warm enough i do not slip on footwear and since my vision is good enough i do not put my eye glasses on.

This post was edited

For the past week I have had clothes on for three hours to vote and a estate sale. The weather has been perfect.

This post was edited

For the past week I have had clothes on for three hours to vote and a estate sale. The weather has been perfect.

How do you handle groceries and other necessities?

This post was edited

i am aware when i am totally naked . always while sleeping of course , but often around home when it is warm enough i do not slip on footwear and since my vision is good enough i do not put my eye glasses on.

I wear my wedding ring all the time, my Fitbit except when swimming and showering, and my glasses except for showering, swimming and sleeping.

This post was edited

I am totally naked when I can be I only wear clothes when I have to

This post was edited