RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Depends on the occasion for me, I guess.

When in sunshine I won't dare be without my hat for too long in the moderate-to-strong sunlight, but will happily leave my glasses behind when visiting the beach and put up with slightly blurry scenery. Bare feet also, if I feel I can cope with the terrain.

Conversely, a night walk has me with only my glasses so I can keep the best possible view of my surroundings in low light. Footwear on, in deference to the distances covered and to minimise risks to my feet on dark trails.

Haven't worn a watch for years and shall leave my phone behind unless I need to keep an eye on the time or want to use the time to catch up on some reading.

Either way, I count the hat, glasses, footwear and any jewellery as accessories rather than clothing in this context, but it's still nice to leave them behind when I can.

This post was edited

Most of my nude time is spent indoors and total nudity is most often the case. An occasional Donald Duck may be in order. However, when I am outdoors on very rare occurrences, I feel funny in footwear.

This post was edited

I'm not always naked but when I do, I prefer complete nudity. The less I wear, the less I want to keep the rest of the clothes on.

This post was edited

I'm not always naked but when I do, I prefer complete nudity. The less I wear, the less I want to keep the rest of the clothes on.

Sometimes I feel that way too, but on the other hand, wearing only gym shorts can feel a lot better than being fully dressed, and a brief lightweight swimsuit is better than board shorts.

This post was edited

"An occasional Donald Duck may be in order."

Depending on the circumstances, this may be my preferred compromise. If I'm exploiting this one, it's wearing a shirt that's just long enough that my swim brief cannot be seen - hence I can remove it and, in my mind at least, enjoy that degree of freedom in a textile beach-side environment while also taking advantage of the sun protection offered by my shirt. It also means nothing is tied around my waist which is a nice change.

At other times, just the swim brief and no shirt may be the alternative, but my briefs are very brief and I may be planning to reserve my sun exposure time for when brief can be removed altogether once at my destination.

This post was edited

Totally nude and barefoot for me .

This post was edited

When Im able, I definitely prefer total nudity, not even shoes.

This post was edited

I agree, especially when you cant be completely nude. Donald Ducking is my preferred dress when I go to get waxed!

An occasional Donald Duck may be in order.

This post was edited

I agree, especially when you cant be completely nude. Donald Ducking is my preferred dress when I go to get waxed!

This post was edited

This post was edited