Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Anyone else wear absolutely nothing whenever possible? Meaning not even shoes, socks, hats, glasses, jewelry, or any other accessories? There is just something very freeing and relaxing about being as naked as when born. It's our natural state.

Of course there is a need for various forms or protection at times depending on the person, location, and circumstance like shoes or a hat, and some people need to wear glasses to see. I'm just saying that being "nature naked" wherever and whenever possible is a very awesome thing!

This topic was edited
RE:Who else loves being totally and absolutely naked?

Love shedding everything! When I go hiking nude I make an effort to go barefoot as well. The contact with Mother Earth just seems so natural and makes the experience all the better. So any time possible its just me in my skin and nothing else!! Nothing better!!!

This post was edited

Where is home in FL?

This post was edited

I get naked at home mostly, hard to find any outdoors location to shed textiles. Now with winter upon us, would like to find other homebound nudists to chill with from time to time. I'm in Seymour TN, South of Knoxville

This post was edited

That's one nice puffball. Big enough to make whole pancakes of one slice.

I'm 110mile W of knoxville, and yes I enjoy wearing absolutely nothing when possible, but can't very often because we got thorns galore, have to wear foot protection everywhere. but I get along fine in practical work with shoe style closed toe sandals when it's not too cold for them. Anything more open leaves my feet more vulnerable. Can't right now for a few weeks, been too cold, have to stay insulated. But as spring comes on i hope to get in plenty of de-fabric-ized work in garden activities.

This post was edited

I can be totally and absolutely naked at times but most times, I have to wear glasses! ;DD

This post was edited

I can be totally and absolutely naked at times but most times, I have to wear glasses! ;DD

Same here. I also never remove my wedding ring. Rarely wore a watch when I was nude but now that I have Fitbit, I only take it off to sleep, shower, shave and swim.

This post was edited

I will only wear a hat to keep my ears from frostbite and feel funny wearing anything on my feet when the rest of me is bare. I do my exercises nude, so the fitness tracker watch I wear stays on. I ditched the wedding ring three days after the wedding. Though I argued against having one, I finally gave in to shut her up. She doesn't wear her ring anymore either.

This post was edited

It is the best way. But in the summer months or visiting somewhere warmer in the winter, I have to wear some kind of footwear when walking outside because the bottom of my feet are very sensitive and walking on grass, leaves and stuff is extremely ticklish on them. But Im fine on carpet and other various types of flooring inside.

This post was edited

Well - to me naked means being totally naked from head to toes - without a stitch of anything on. That's the way I ALWAYS am and live at home. I would feel silly and overdressed otherwise. You'll never see me at home any other way. I don't and never wear any kind of jewelry, rings or watch and when dressed NEVER any underwear. Don't own ANY underwear or a robe or any kind of "lounge" wear anyway.
naked man

This post was edited

Yes, as a nudist I prefer to be completely nude whenever possible - always nude at home and in my patio area

This post was edited