RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

If there are overly lewd photos than they should be only given permission as friends only. If you don't care for them than you can simply unfriend or block them. But if spread eagle picsexist as public views, they should be warned before being deleted. If I worked for TN than I would clean this up. And as far as spam accounts I would be all over them. When people advertise a link to a foreign site, beware. Scammershave learned how to manipulate the system. I recommend getting certified. Those people whom have are real as my personal experience has gone.

This post was edited

Says a profile that is not certified nor paying member. Be part of the solution, not just complain.

The only reason I can see for being a paid up member is to get access to all of the pics TT2 arent aware of.

This post was edited

Long time members here have indeed flagged fakes over and over again to no avail. What is even more disgusting here are those who suck up to management instead of being honest and acknowledging the obvious. Problems go on and on when some here put their heads in the sand and ignore the obvious. They should get bombarded with fakes, frauds, and phonies until they wake up (if they ever wake up) and finally see the problems for what they are as opposed to living in a fantasy world.Says a profile that is not certified nor paying member. Be part of the solution, not just complain.

Says a member who obviously does not know one damn thing about me, demonstrates ignorance of the fact that I have contributed to this forum for over a decade, and is so closed minded as to be unable to comprehend that being certified means nothing when the person contributes absolutely nothing to the forum. Furthermore, some people have functioning brains here and will not pay for a site that offers nothing but one fake after another and unjust bans from the chat room by unregulated mods. When you contribute to this site for as many years as I have, then you have a right to criticism me. Otherwise, take your own comments and act upon them. Your attitude is the problem here.

This post was edited

I love how people who are not even financially supporting this site can complain about a service that is being provided free of charge! Seriously rather than post your disdain how about becoming a "LifeTime Member"? I looked at the profiles on this thread and only 20% are financially supporting True Nudist the rest have been enjoying the free site and some members for almost a decade! Like anything with resources bigger and better things can be implemented and or employed...but without you can grumble but is that really fair when you are not participating in supporting the site?

This post was edited

I love how people who are not even financially supporting this site can complain about a service that is being provided free of charge! Seriously rather than post your disdain how about becoming a "LifeTime Member"? I looked at the profiles on this thread and only 20% are financially supporting True Nudist the rest have been enjoying the free site and some members for almost a decade! Like anything with resources bigger and better things can be implemented and or employed...but without you can grumble but is that really fair when you are not participating in supporting the site?

I love how people blindly throw money away without even questioning what they are getting for that money. Furthermore, they either can not read or understand what is written here over and over again by many members. Wake up you fools! No one with any intelligence is going to pay for a site where certain out of control moderators ban them for absolutely no reason. No one is going to pay for a site where they are continually harassed by fakes, frauds, phones, and downright liars with multiple profiles who do nothing but scam the fools out of money. No one is going to pay for a site where certain 'clique' members can get away with anything that they want and will never be banned . If people want to throw their money away then that is their right. However, it is also the right of people to question what they are paying for and to require accountability for their money.
Wake up now! More money will not solve any problems here. Lies and deception will not solve anything here. Only endless demands from the intelligent for honestly and truthful accountability here will force change!

Some fools here sound like certain government politicians who blindly throw money at issues and lie to people by giving them false hope that only more money will solve all problems. Such has never been the case and will never be the case. Only intelligent people who stand up and question where their money goes will force accountability. The rest of the mindless fools can keep throwing away their money on lies and nonsense and mindless false hope for a fantasy.

This post was edited

Yes, there are fakes and frauds and more-sexual-than-the-guidelines pics. Sure, the site owners could be doing a better job of policing this. Some of the very same people who complain about what OTHER people get away with explode with rage when THEY are restricted from some controversy or other in chat. The internet is a wild country, and policing it is hard. I do flag the fakes, but beyond that would rather focus on the many positive interactions I have on here.

This post was edited

It is really easy Sunluver101 - after 11 years of use of a free site clearly, you are not happy, delete your profile and then you will not have to be surrounded by "Fools" as you call it.

This post was edited

So very true...let's just be positive.

This post was edited

It is really easy Sunluver101 - after 11 years of use of a free site clearly, you are not happy, delete your profile and then you will not have to be surrounded by "Fools" as you call it.

Delete yourself and all here will be happy - Just be certain to throw away more of your money first. Given that you do nothing but attack the legit members here, you certainly will not be missed.

This post was edited

WellSunSeeker don't believe everything you see when checking profiles. Some of us, me for one, have supported this site financially for some time. Unlike some members who brag about being lifetime members others chose to support it in another way. Being a lifetime member really doesn't pay your far share. Some, like me, chose to pay on a quarterly basis. Can't speak for the others that have done this, but in my case I thought it would provide a little more income to the site. However, because the site has continued to go down in quality, and the owners simply have not shown any interest in making things better, or even to address some of the concerns of its members, both paying and free, I have discontinued my quarterly payments. Hopefully, some time soon, things will improve and I can again start paying my fair share and enjoy the site.

This post was edited