Getting caught

Have any of you been caught by law enforcement when driving nude? I would really like to but am afraid of the legal ramifications if I am caught.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting caught

I would check the laws for your state. It changes from state to state.

In some states, being in your car has the same status as being in your home. Nudity is legal provided you don't get out of the car.

But then, in some states, being naked in your own home is still illegal if you can be seen from outdoors.

In the UK public nudity is legal, although some officers refuse to accept that.

I have overtake, been overtaken by, and even travelled in convoy with police vehicles with no issues.

The only concern I have is speed cameras, as I drive a company car, and the speeding ticket, including a photograph, would be sent to work

This post was edited

I thought one day I was going to get caught being nude in truck. I was sitting in it at laundry mat. The Police pull in and come to my truck. It was dark and hopefully couldn't see anything inside cause I had no clothes at all. They ask me about seeing anyone cause it was vandalized for the quarters. machine. I kept my cool and said no and they left. Never said anything about me being nude.

This post was edited

If you are in the US you should check state laws & municipality codes/laws. I usually do my driving in the country because I am largely away from people and that area is covered by county cops that are a 1/2 hour away. My biggest worry is dash cams. I just found out that there is a local Facebook group where people post dash cam pics.

This post was edited

I would check the laws for your state. It changes from state to state.In some states, being in your car has the same status as being in your home. Nudity is legal provided you don't get out of the car.But then, in some states, being naked in your own home is still illegal if you can be seen from outdoors.In the UK public nudity is legal, although some officers refuse to accept that.I have overtake, been overtaken by, and even travelled in convoy with police vehicles with no issues.The only concern I have is speed cameras, as I drive a company car, and the speeding ticket, including a photograph, would be sent to work

I don't think the picture would reveal that you were nude
Shirtless maybe.

This post was edited

I don't think the picture would reveal that you were nudeShirtless maybe.

I was thinking the same thing.

This post was edited

I drove from Michigan through Indiana and home to Illinois naked. Truckers were seeing me. Calling ahead to others. Drove the speed limit got off to get gas. Dressed tank top shorts n sandals. Then pd for gas back in vehicle stripped. Went through McDonald's drive thru then on home.

This post was edited

Not sure how far it got but some of our Nanny State governments in Australia were talking about having cameras on gantries detecting not speed but illegal mobile phone use. Like if it's resting on your thigh. That angle would pick up everything.

They said it would utilise AI to pick the likely culprits out of the multitude of photographs taken with a human to confirm the offense on the likely photos. The temptation to also detect unusually extensive amounts of skin may also be there. :-)

This post was edited

I was recently 'caught' naked in the city park, and was told by two police officers that being naked in the park was not allowed. (I was in a remote part of the park where only thistles an pine and cedar trees grew.) A woman walking her dog saw me and reported me to the police. They treated me well and said that I could not be in the park for 30 days. No big deal because I rarely go to the park, and it has been more than 30 days...

This post was edited

Did you check what the laws in Arizona were?

This post was edited

I drive a jacked up jeep with tinted windows and Ill drive naked early in the morning. I fly Paramotors as a hobby and usually fly at sunrise. This means Im up at 4am. Its just easier to put my clothes in the jeep the night before, get up and walk into the garage naked and head out. I was able to set up my equipment one morning before anyone else drove up. Id love to fly naked but it wont happen at the spot I was that morning.

This post was edited