RE:Like cut penises? Say why?

I love the look of a cut cock. It's more majestic and is nice to suck. I'm cut and tend to go for men who are as well.

This post was edited

I like the look of a cut cock too! But then thats what I haveSee attachments
and very nice it is, too.

This post was edited

Yes, very nice!!

This post was edited

I don't prefer circumcised penises, but I do like to see other guys with them in the flesh, as I know that they have a similar experience to me, they live with penis that has been altered, for whatever reason. They may remember, or not, they may have chosen it, or not but that fact is we share something in common that makes us different and makes the experience we have with our own genitals very different to most guys.

In general I'm totally happy being a circumcised guy but I see so many foreskins in locker rooms and at urinals and nude beaches that it's always good to be reminded there are others out there too without them!

This post was edited

I am also curious / happy to see other circumcised guys - maybe because being circumcised in the UK isn t as common as places like the US

This post was edited

Always though cut penises looked more manly, and more "nude" if that makes sense.
Foreskin makes it look like youre hiding something. Also is just cleaner and neater.

This post was edited

As a recently circumcised guy I must say I prefer my new look. Having had quite a long foreskin before, my cock always looked a bit droopy when flaccid. Now stands out better and because it's not a common thing in UK, have had a bit of interest and questions from friends.

This post was edited

I prefer circumcised , I just think I like the look better, but that's just me.

This post was edited

Circumcision is still not that common here in UK, so the first time I came across a cut one wasn't too sure how to handle it. By the same token an American guy I met on holiday was a bit unsure about mine. After having to get cut in my 60s, I do prefer the look even though mine hasn't been 100% successful.

This post was edited

Sorry to quibble, but your use of the adverb "still" implies that the movement is towards routine circumcision, but in fact it is in the opposite direction. During the early part of the 20th century, I believe routine circumcision was normal, but by the time I was born in 1945 I was in the minority in being circumcised routinely. My brother, born in 1947, was not circumcised. I would be surprised if any baby in the UK is now circumcised except for religious or specific medical reasons.

This post was edited