Like cut penises? Say why?

Share your feelings about why you like cut cocks better (I do!), and your feelings towards your own cut penis. You may share direct to at thatbikingguy@gmail.com if you prefer. Thanks! Rick.

This topic was edited
RE:Like cut penises? Say why?

Always thought circumcised penises look more mature, neater, more 'manly'.

This post was edited

I pretty much think all types of penis are beautiful in their own way, but I love the look of a cut cock. I love the way it is outlined thorough pants, underware and the way it hangs on a naked man. I also notice that I enjoy oral sex much more with a cut cock in my mouth. It has more texture and definition. I have alway resented being cut without my permission, but I have nothing against cut cock, except for the part about not being given a choice. I would pick a cut cock over uncut most of the time.

This post was edited

They are nice to look at. But I do enjoy a coverd one as will when they are cared for properly.

This post was edited

Cut as a baby for medical reasons....only kid in my year at school...others were cruel...to the point of being evil towards my little Circ. But happy now...love it...its just me.....my Naturist friends just accept it as being me....and my new fella loves it too

This post was edited

It's a cleaner look from two perspectives.
1. Whether it really is more hygienic or not, it looks more hygienic.
2. Cleaner, better defined lines. The foreskin visually mutes or muffles the appearance of a cock.

A cut cock is more nude than an uncut one. The foreskin covers up the end of the cock so it cannot be seen. It's like not really being nude. It's like being nude but still having socks on. Take your socks off. Get rid of that foreskin.

This post was edited

I love any Cock, Cut or Uncut!!! However when I Deep Throat an Uncut Cock, they slide in very easily and deeply!!! They appreciate my skill!!!

This post was edited

I have been cut since I was a babe and have always just preferred the look of a circumsized penis.

This post was edited

I love the look of a cut cock. It appears more masculine and powerful. Im cut and it feels cleaner. Ive heard ladies say that an uncut cock has an odor about it and a gamely taste when they go down on one. Not my words so please dont flame me.
Havent had one in my mouth but I would think that the feeling of it is better also.

This post was edited

It's a cleaner look from two perspectives.1. Whether it really is more hygienic or not, it looks more hygienic.2. Cleaner, better defined lines. The foreskin visually mutes or muffles the appearance of a cock.A cut cock is more nude than an uncut one. The foreskin covers up the end of the cock so it cannot be seen. It's like not really being nude. It's like being nude but still having socks on. Take your socks off. Get rid of that foreskin.

Take your socks off...lol

This post was edited

It's a cleaner look from two perspectives.1. Whether it really is more hygienic or not, it looks more hygienic.2. Cleaner, better defined lines. The foreskin visually mutes or muffles the appearance of a cock.A cut cock is more nude than an uncut one. The foreskin covers up the end of the cock so it cannot be seen. It's like not really being nude. It's like being nude but still having socks on. Take your socks off. Get rid of that foreskin.

Take your socks off...lol

This post was edited