Suggestions on where to post for a nudist roommate in New York?

I'm a straight male, new to the nudist life. I have a room opening up Feb 1st and I'm trying to see if I can find a chill nudist roommate. Where should I post my room listing? Any suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE:Suggestions on where to post for a nudist roommate in New York?

I'm not sure if there are any websites where it's not censored enough to post. But u can certainly try out in some dating sites may be.. just out of luck.

This post was edited

How about Craigslist? Any site that's not specifically nude in a high-demand location like New York is going to reach vast numbers of non-nudists for every nudist. Is it that YOU want to feel free to be a nudist in your own home, and would take anyone who was OK with that? Or do you really want a roommate who's nude most of the time? Do get clear about that before you write a listing. The latter is more problematic, in part because it's easier to misunderstand as sexual.

When we post for farm interns - effectively short-term roommates - we describe it as "clothing-optional household" and just leave it there.

This post was edited

Maybe your local nudist resort or non-landed nudist organization.

This post was edited

Maybe your local nudist resort or non-landed nudist organization.

This post was edited

You might also check for local AANR clubs / groups in your area. They would be a good source to either find a potential roommate or give you suggestions for a publication to place an advertisement. I dont remember if the AANR newsletter has an ad section but it might be worth it to try. Good luck.

This post was edited

I agree with the point of generally advertising "clothing optional household" rather than trying to find someone who may be a mirror image of you as a 24 year old straight emerging nudist. You're likely best off finding someone comfortable with where you're at, who is also in turn chill and comfortable for you.
AANR and local resorts will likely be geared towards older suburban couples and irrelevant. I'd check this website and sites like meetup.com for local groups that draw younger nudist without a sexual focus. Naked yoga and schwitz/sweat enthusiasts may tap into other networks. Good luck.

This post was edited

https://clck.ru/32tsNN. Hot girls)

This post was edited