RE:Like cut penises? Say why?

I think I expressed myself badly there. What I was getting at was that it's still an unusual thing to see here in UK. Although there are now more people in Britain who have come here with different faiths, customs etc I've not come across that many circumsised guys.

This post was edited

Always though cut penises looked more manly, and more "nude" if that makes sense.Foreskin makes it look like youre hiding something. Also is just cleaner and neater.

My thoughts exactly. I agree that the most intimate and sensitive part of the penis being permanently exposed makes one more nude. I've always sensed that when others are looking at my penis, that they're looking more at my exposed glans than the rest of my penis.

This post was edited

Always though cut penises looked more manly, and more "nude" if that makes sense.Foreskin makes it look like youre hiding something. Also is just cleaner and neater.My thoughts exactly. I agree that the most intimate and sensitive part of the penis being permanently exposed makes one more nude. I've always sensed that when others are looking at my penis, that they're looking more at my exposed glans than the rest of my penis.

Same here. Before I had myself circumcised, I never felt fully nude unless my foreskin was pulled back. Now I feel nude even with clothes on.

This post was edited

Cut here age 5. In ireland very rare

This post was edited

Cut here age 5. In ireland very rareNice one - something to be proud of :-)

This post was edited

Lots of great looking peckers in this group!

This post was edited

I've been circumcised very recently and notice that when showering after exercise or on the nudist beach, my cock is being looked at more and especially my glans. I'm happy with it myself. It looks good and you do indeed feel more naked than with a foreskin

This post was edited

I've been circumcised very recently and notice that when showering after exercise or on the nudist beach, my cock is being looked at more and especially my glans. I'm happy with it myself. It looks good and you do indeed feel more naked than with a foreskin

This post was edited

i totally agree - i always thought of uncut as 'dicks' and circumcised ones as 'cocks'. i think it's reflected in the language a lot of people use to talk about penises too: i'll often hear men and women alike use those terms without even thinking about it to describe a penis that is cut or not

This post was edited

I've always thought they look better and also feel better to me.

This post was edited