3 x thumb = dick

So I saw a video that stated a guys erect penis is usually three times the length of his Thumb. Its true for me.
Just wondering if its a fluke or a normal thing. Please weigh in.

This topic was edited
RE:3 x thumb = dick

The numerous ways discussed in this wanky world as to how someone can most accurately estimate the length of an erect penis - without the tool in question being within reach and at attention and with a handy ruler available - is likely only slightly eclipsed by the many and varied ways to measure it directly. And the age old question of the moment - where does one begin to measure his thumb? All you ladies in the locker room pay attention. And stop looking at my thumbs - it's making me blush.

I just put a measure against my thumb, starting at the web between it and my index finger, and whamma-lama-ding-dong, I got what I feel is a pretty accurate length assessment of my left hand's opposing digit. Why left, you may query - because I'm a lefty and everyone knows the dominant side rules (aka it is going to be slightly larger).

Now then, with my having abstained from measuring my manly appendage for many years due to the overall childishness of putting a ruler against it during happy time, I hearkened my aging brain back to my twenties, to a time when such boastful activities were quite common in my life, to recall the number I claimed when push came to shove came to - WOW, that's pretty damned close to dead-on the money! I'll say with some confidence that the two numbers compare well, estimating the accuracy to within a tenth of and inch or two. That fact I admit I find to be vaguely intriguing - in a purely non-prurient way.

Scientifically-speaking, and through this personal, careful, exhaustive study of the issue in hand, the ratio of three thumbs to a hummer is without question a trustworthy way to estimate any dude's delighted dork at a glance, given the difficulty in getting a hard-to-administer direct measurement. Besides, three thumbs will always be beat a pair.

This evaluation definitely beats the guy's shoe size divided by two and add a couple of inches - that's just boinky-bonkers!

This post was edited

Besides, three thumbs will always be beat a pair.
Hahaha, very true Willy.

Ok, thats one. At least to his best recollection.

And I apologize for not specifying the measure points. From the second knuckle or where the webbing starts, to tip of your thumb.
Ok, happy measuring.

This post was edited

3x my thumb length is about a half inch longer than the length of my member. I measured my left hand, as it's my dominant hand and slightly bigger than my right hand. That's with me measuring from the joint where my thumb connects to my hand. If I measure from where the web starts between my thumb and pointer finger it is pretty much exactly the same length as my member.

This post was edited