RE:Glans Rings?

I have some glans rings. They are steel -- but not stainless. They tarnish, but that's no big deal.
They are snug enough to stay on but not so snug to be a problem if I have an erection. They are all the same. I can wear three or four at a time. Any more than that and their cumulative weigh causes them to slip off.

This post was edited

Are there others here who enjoy wearing Glans Rings? I have a number - all steel - which sit neatly and comfortably behind my coronal flare. Are these perhaps more generally favoured by those, like me, who are proud to be circumcised?

I wear regularly and often with either my shaftring or cockring. Especially nice feel when I go commando. The swelling of my crown is a good look for certain.

This post was edited

Had to work today for a few hrs so I wore my gland ring and commando ,it mad my time go by better

This post was edited

I was told at a nudist facility to take mine off yet they allowed cock piercings, nipple piercings???
Anyone else experience this and can help me understand why one is allowed and not the other.
I wear mine for ornamental purpose only just like people with piercings.

This post was edited

I guess for the piercings they have the excuse of needing to keep the hole open. Not sure if that's really critical, but if that reason is acceptable, then I guess it's good enough. Since I'm a beach-goer rather than a resort -goer, it doesn't bother me, and I see all sorts of variations on different days from single rings to a multitude of piercings.

This post was edited

There are a handful of online sites that sell them. I personally like Hard Man Outfitters and Penis Plugs Ablaze. Do a quick search for glans rings and they should show up.

This post was edited

Love glans

This post was edited

I love my Glands Ring open horse shoe style where is 24/7 :)

This post was edited

I recently got into wearing a C/R and glans rings. I saw a picture of a friend in TN. It was 'monkey see, monkey do'. I had to get some. I like the way they make my cock swing as I walk naked. I started with some cheap nickel plate and brass rings found at Ace hardware. That gave me a chance to experiment without a big cost. Today, I ordered some online that are higher quality stainless steel.
Update 07.20.23
The starter kit from Ace Hardware is in the drawer. I have some nice rings now. I love to wear them daily. Once out of the shower, I put one on for the day.

This post was edited

Myself just like a simple narrow flexible ring under the balls and around the penis. . Ball stretchers and so forth not for me.

This post was edited