Wear them all the time?

Straight or gay?

Thanks for sharing.

This topic was edited
RE:Cock rings

Do you wear them? Yes
What kind? Glans ring, foreskin ring, silicone cock ring after pumping
Age when you started to wear them? 30s
Wear them all the time? Mainly to nudist parties, nudist events and nudist venues that allow them
Straight or gay?Gay

Foreskin ring gets the most positive comments.

This post was edited

Excellent!

This post was edited

I use cock rings in sex, to keep an erection going, but I don't use them for simple adornment.

I knew a guy who used the sort of ring that goes around both cock and balls. He said he used it for comfort, to pull his ball sack forward so it didn't get caught between his legs when he was sitting down. Not a problem for me, since my scrotum isn't that large, but he said it made all the difference in the world for him.

This post was edited

Taking a poll on cock ringsDo you wear them? yesWhat kind? metal, plastic & silconeAge when you started to wear them? 50Wear them all the time? no, only when need help when jacking off, never when having sex. Straight or gay? straightThanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Do you wear them? Yes
What kind? I have a Glans ring, a silicon cock ring, and a cock ring with a ball attached for the anus
Age when you started to wear them? Mid 30s
Wear them all the time? I wear the Glans ring mainly at clothing optional locations.
Straight or gay? Bisexual

This post was edited

Taking a poll on cock rings

Do you wear them? Yes

What kind? Metal

Age when you started to wear them? Mid 30's

Wear them all the time? Only whenI will be with other naked guys

Straight or gay? Gay

This post was edited

I'm just thinking out loud here. This section of the forum is for discussing about "Rules for Posting" on the forum. Wouldn't a thread/poll about wearing cockrings be better suited for the Men's Room or possibly Sex and Sexuality?

This post was edited

Isnt this the wrong place?

This post was edited

Yes, I do were one.

I have a silicone one I occasionally wear when active, and stainless steel for simple jewelry and just the (non-sexual) feel of it. I prefer the weight of the metal ring, and sometimes put it in the freezer for a bit before putting it on.

I've been wearing it for about 5 years.

Straight.

This post was edited

I had a nice size fit cock ring that went around my penis and testicles. I found that when riding my bike, it kept my scrotum and testis from getting squished while on the bike. Cant find that ring now!

This post was edited