RE:Blackmail

I have been criticized by a few people on this site and other social media sites for not being "verified." While verification on most sites requires that one send a copy of one's identification (driver's license, passport, etc.), NONE of these sites has been able to tell me how they or their service providers will safeguard my identifying information (I've asked for information on the standards they use for data protection, but have received no responses). Yet, ALL of these sites experience intrusion by bad actors. My advice to all on here - be careful.

This post was edited

She tried to Sextort me as well. I turned her into the FBI tip line. Name, phone number, location and a snap of her threat. She stopped contacting me.

This post was edited

She pulled up where I work, my ex, my kids in the threat note. I didn't hear from her again after sending her the submitted information from the FBI.

This post was edited

I've been hit up by a number of 31 year old women (are they women? Maybe someone with a few pictures they got off the internet acting as a woman). I'm 70. Cmon! What's a major babe want with an old guy? All of them new members, uncertified, one cute clothed picture. Many direct you to a site or want to tell you about bitcoin. I get it if you are using sex and the internet to make money. Oldest game around. I guess there are enough old guys that fall for this grift that they keep doing it. In the meantime it's polluting the site by moving it from a nudist site to a sex site. Plenty of sex sites available for you to waste your money on. Lets keep this one as a social site around nudity.

This post was edited

I have been criticized by a few people on this site and other social media sites for not being "verified." While verification on most sites requires that one send a copy of one's identification (driver's license, passport, etc.), NONE of these sites has been able to tell me how they or their service providers will safeguard my identifying information (I've asked for information on the standards they use for data protection, but have received no responses). Yet, ALL of these sites experience intrusion by bad actors. My advice to all on here - be careful.

I believe the verification process here is limited to sending a picture of yourself with a TN number. I don't believe they ask for any legal ID. Since the management is so dysfunctional and only gets worse, I'm not sure if the process works. But if you've been around for a while and have contributed that by itself is verification to me.

This post was edited

I believe the verification process here is limited to sending a picture of yourself with a TN number. I don't believe they ask for any legal ID. Since the management is so dysfunctional and only gets worse, I'm not sure if the process works. But if you've been around for a while and have contributed that by itself is verification to me.

This post was edited

The number of fools who support the scammers by sending money far outnumbers those who ignore, delete, and report the scammers. I have reported scammers to admin to no avail. Sadly this site has a cancer called scammers who continue to grow and spread like a cancer in this site.

I dont agree, I think most people are clued up and can spot a scammer. There will be those silly few who so need to believe a young nudist woman would be interested in them that they do get conned. If they joined this site hoping to attract a young woman then they deserve all the get.

I do agree the site does little to discourage the fakes and scammers.

This post was edited

The number of fools who support the scammers by sending money far outnumbers those who ignore, delete, and report the scammers. I have reported scammers to admin to no avail. Sadly this site has a cancer called scammers who continue to grow and spread like a cancer in this site.I dont agree, I think most people are clued up and can spot a scammer. There will be those silly few who so need to believe a young nudist woman would be interested in them that they do get conned. If they joined this site hoping to attract a young woman then they deserve all the get.I do agree the site does little to discourage the fakes and scammers.

OK case in point..............tammywilliams...............she is here to sell bitcoin and has tons of 'friends'. She is nothing short of a con artist who lies and deceives. If most people are clued and can spot this scammer, then why do so many 'friend' her? Why does it take so long for admin to ban this scammer if they even ban at all???

This post was edited

The number of fools who support the scammers by sending money far outnumbers those who ignore, delete, and report the scammers. I have reported scammers to admin to no avail. Sadly this site has a cancer called scammers who continue to grow and spread like a cancer in this site.I dont agree, I think most people are clued up and can spot a scammer. There will be those silly few who so need to believe a young nudist woman would be interested in them that they do get conned. If they joined this site hoping to attract a young woman then they deserve all the get.I do agree the site does little to discourage the fakes and scammers.OK case in point..............tammywilliams...............she is here to sell bitcoin and has tons of 'friends'. She is nothing short of a con artist who lies and deceives. If most people are clued and can spot this scammer, then why do so many 'friend' her? Why does it take so long for admin to ban this scammer if they even ban at all???

Simple...Because they dont worry about certifying people? prove me wrong?

This post was edited

OK case in point..............tammywilliams...............she is here to sell bitcoin and has tons of 'friends'. She is nothing short of a con artist who lies and deceives. If most people are clued and can spot this scammer, then why do so many 'friend' her? Why does it take so long for admin to ban this scammer if they even ban at all???

When you get a friend request you have three options, you can accept, you can deny, or (like I do) you can ignore it.

What ever option you choose, it does nothing in reality. Its just a number. If I see someone with a thousand friends I dont think they are popular, I think they have nothing better to do that send out requests to get that number higher.

Some people just click accept, dont know the person sending the request and will never have any interaction with them.

The member you mentioned probably tried to con a thousand to hook one. Thats what I meant by most people being clued up. Thats the opposite of most people sending them money.

This post was edited