RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

Grandson went home last week so I am nude outdoors at some point almost every day.

This post was edited

I spent 2 and a half days of nude solitude this July camping at my favorite wilderness lake.

This post was edited

Today at Rooster Rock State Park, east of Portland Oregon. First time there, wont be the last time. Friendly lady helped me find my way to the clothing optional beach area before she went to find some solitude. Mix of nudists and textiles but everyone was comfortable with everyone else. Lots of space along the river.

This post was edited

Tuesday 8/22 at Blind Creek Beach. This morning I am heading up to Playalinda Beach. I will be driving nude and will stop for gas nude too. Since I will get there early, I probably will be nude in the parking lot so I most likely will be nude until I leave the beach around noon.

This post was edited

Tuesday 8/22 at Blind Creek Beach. This morning I am heading up to Playalinda Beach. I will be driving nude and will stop for gas nude too. Since I will get there early, I probably will be nude in the parking lot so I most likely will be nude until I leave the beach around noon.

Can someone walk from the parking lot to the beach nude at either Playalinda or Appollo?

This post was edited

Haulover in Miami and today!

This post was edited

Yesterday in the pool and hope to be today as well! Hippie Hollow mid-July was the last time in a public nude place. If I lived closer, would be going much more!!!

This post was edited

This morning walking my dog here at Paradise Valley Resort and Club in Dawsonville GA

This post was edited

Less than hour ago at the nudist beach

This post was edited

Yesterday out in the west dessert of Utah. Went for a drive and got out of the car stripped down and enjoyed the sun. Grounding! Love the sun on the buns and dirt under me feet.

This post was edited