RE:When was the last time you were naked Outdoors?

About 5 am this morning. Took the recyclables bin to the street. 11th week in a row. Tomorrow the garbage bin.
I don't see myself wearing clothes to take the bins to the street until winter. Unless someone complains.

This post was edited

About 5 am this morning. Took the recyclables bin to the street. 11th week in a row. Tomorrow the garbage bin.I don't see myself wearing clothes to take the bins to the street until winter. Unless someone complains.

Since it is still dark and few people are awake, I think it is unlikely that someone will see you and complain.
How cold can you tolerate being nude outside?

This post was edited

Since it is still dark and few people are awake, I think it is unlikely that someone will see you and complain.
How cold can you tolerate being nude outside?

I don't like cold, so right now I am using 70 as a threshold, so that means once we get to winter there may be days that I will skip it

This post was edited

Right now. Started the pool pump, vacuumed the pool, swam floated, checked email and social media. Have to put on shorts soon because we are having a dinner guest.

This post was edited

I don't like cold, so right now I am using 70 as a threshold, so that means once we get to winter there may be days that I will skip it

70F is a reasonable benchmark, but I tend to adjust it based on wind, sunshine and activity. If I'm warming up by walking, for example.

Right now, our temperatures are well below 70F with cool breezes (or stronger), overcast skies and occasional showers or rain. Consequently outdoor nude time is a memory/anticipation for the time being, possibly until spring gets going or November arrives with a planned vacation.

This post was edited

Right now. In addition to my usual routine, husked corn a little while ago. Now grilling nude for the first time.

This post was edited

Right now. Have been nude outdoors at some point every day since our grandson went home a week ago yesterday.

This post was edited

Right now around the pool.

This post was edited

This weekend at a public campground and hiking the trails

This post was edited

Every day and tonight sitting by the pool naked with a drink watching the sun disappear

This post was edited