Im curious

Some of my friends list joined Nude Team Building Work recently. Not that I believe it possible for my work group to take part in nude team building, I was curious. I saw a documentary where a small office spent a week doing team building activities ending in a clothing optional day at the office. That day seemed more like as bare as you dare. Most wore little, but more than I would have expected went nude. I wish I could find that documentary again.

One on my friends list worked in a fire department and has posted that he would spend most of the time in the firehouse nude. He at times mentioned the interactions he had with his fellow firefighters. I have had times in the military that were much more relaxed seeing others nude or partially undressed, even in mixed gender groups.

Since then I have talked to some known nudists that work in my building about my desire to have either nude get togethers amongst nudist friends or even clothing optional with some friends that might be more curious. That has not gotten further than a thought.

I am curious about what other ideas are out there for nude team building ideas even if it is not coworkers. Ideas to gently introduce nudity into a group that might be inclined to participate but have not yet. I would also like to hear about other situations that others have experienced where different states of undress were normal for the situation but not necessarily a nudist event. Some of those situations may be recreated to normalize nudity amongst friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Im curious

I think a situation where a person can be eased into nudity would be clothing, optional resort or beach. Theres also the possibility of having some friends over and playing some games that would require them pushing their boundaries with taking their clothes off, like a truth, or dare game. I think that would be a fun situation, knowing that I am willing to take my clothes off, but the others may not know that or to see how far the others will go in the game. This is something me and my boyfriend have talked about numerous times.

This post was edited

Hello,
Really an interesting post. I wish offices or work places would adopt this. I would be interested not hiding yourselves.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1695361/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
A documentary called the "Naked Office"

This post was edited

Install that hot tub and put up a prominent sign stating no suits in the bubbles!

This post was edited

Install that hot tub and put up a prominent sign stating no suits in the bubbles!

Or Birthday Suits ONLY In The Bubbles.

This post was edited

Used to love truth or dare as ice breakers at parties. I spent time deployed and worked forward bases on a danish base. I was shocked in the quarters with the males and females walking around nude in the latrines as that does not happen in American Military. I did join them when I was forward operations though.

This post was edited

Here in Austin Texas we are fortunate to have a legal nude park - Hippie Hollow - on the banks of Lake Travis. It is fairly popular. As a straight nudist and married but wife not into I have to find other fellow nudists to go out there with. Part of why I joined TN and NN among others seeking others out. I have got a few who have actually met out there but would have expected more. You are in a natural setting without legal impediment and usually several hundred others out there naked likewise. I work out of the house so don't get the work experience and have to venture outside the office for it. One activity I have advanced is saying when I'm going out there and all in to meet others there or can meet before and even carpool to the park - or even go other places and hang out. For hanging out nude could care less if straight, gay, bi, trans or any identification you choose - just the nude experience sharing with others. If people are up to it I had even thought of a more interactive experience for those that enjoy shaving to share the experience with others at the same time or actually shaving eachother as definitely a team building experience. Still very interested in participating in that as someone that enjoys both hairy and smooth at times. What do you think? If in the area and I can break away from the textile world like I hope to this April 20th or 21st then let me know - or obviously other times.

This post was edited

I was talking to a friend of mine recently, well within the past few months. I met him and his wife when they travel from Arkansas to Missouri to visit the Forty Acre Club. I found out they around the Little Rock area where I often go to for my job training. When I started visiting with them we talked about a neighbor that found them out as nudists and she was curious. The bottom line of that fairly lengthy conversation I learned a lot about the laws in Arkansas and they were not going to cross the line of getting naked with her or invite her to get naked with them because her husband (she felt) would not approve at all. Now several years later, that same couple that I visit have regular get togethers with different friends in the area. They have a beautiful set up for nude visits. One couple in particular is funny in a way. They are NOT nudist. However, they would often come over. One evening there were a couple of couples already over hanging out on the deck before anyone had undressed when the textile couple showed up. The plans were to play board/card games and everyone would eventually be naked. Whether it was part of the game or not. So the evening went on and with a few drinks already enjoyed they started playing darts. They played as couples and the ante kept getting raised until it was strip darts. The couple farthest from the bullseye took off a piece of clothing. That was all laughs until all were naked. The funny part is, that couple still are not nudists. They come over often and one of them will always ask, you want to play darts?

This post was edited

In the US, any "coerced" nudity would be deemed an "unsafe working environment," particularly if women are involved.
One safer ice breaker nudity option outside of work hours would be to meet at a Korean spa which has both options of mandatory separate gender nudity and a clothed common area. That gives a lot of socializing opportunities, clothed and unclothed, in dry and wet baths, gendered and mixed for everyone.

This post was edited

Yea man, in the first post I basically ruled out anything from work. Although where I work there a hundreds of employees and even working in the same place only a few would be called coworkers. In the second post was more an example where friends, who might be inclined, are given the opportunity to take the plunge into social nudity.

This post was edited