RE:Mowing the Yard Nude

Routinely, I mow the back yard nude. I did the same at my previous house as well. Unfortunately too many neighbors to chance the front.

This post was edited

Tanner wear them for sure! I would. I have a couple pairs of former swim trunks. One pair was short to begin with. I cut the liners out, and the hems on the side, so they are pretty open on he sides. I wear them all around the front yard. I have another pair of just very loose and thin cotton shorts that I wear out front as well.

This post was edited

I have a nice private garden and here is a photo of me doing the front lawn naked.

This post was edited

Goosej, thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, since this discussion started, I have been unable to locate those particular shorts. I HAVE, however, run across several other candidates I may try for mowing the front yard. The back yard will continue, of course, to be mowed in the nude.

a_mad_man, your front yard looks IDEAL for mowing naked! Very nicely private from passing traffic! Thanks for sharing the great photo of you out there mowing naked! Mine is waaay to open for me to try anything like that... unfortunately.

This post was edited

Goosej, thanks for the encouragement. Unfortunately, since this discussion started, I have been unable to locate those particular shorts. I HAVE, however, run across several other candidates I may try for mowing the front yard. The back yard will continue, of course, to be mowed in the nude.a_mad_man, your front yard looks IDEAL for mowing naked! Very nicely private from passing traffic! Thanks for sharing the great photo of you out there mowing naked! Mine is waaay to open for me to try anything like that... unfortunately.

I have just bought a pair of semi see through shorts from Amazon, black and full of holes, close up you can see through them,

This post was edited

Stancheshire, the shorts sound interesting. Will you be wearing them to mow the front yard?

This post was edited

Due to some lovely and MUCH welcome spring rain, my regular mowing day (Wednesday) had to be postponed. Regardless, the bins will go to the curb on Friday... nude, of course!

This post was edited

Ooops! The photos didn't attach!

This post was edited

a_mad_man, your front yard looks IDEAL for mowing naked! Very nicely private from passing traffic! Thanks for sharing the great photo of you out there mowing naked! Mine is waaay to open for me to try anything like that... unfortunately.

The roadside fence was only 3' high in spring 2011 but as it is wet lying dogwood was planted along there with fast growing rambling roses over the top of a heightened fence to keep the dog in and by summer 2015 when I started becoming a nudist the plants blocked most of the roadside so I could cut the front lawn naked with most out of the time out of sight from the road.

This post was edited

Tanner, thats unfortunate! I would totally wear them!

Stancheshire, do you have a pic of the ones you found? Or a link would be great as well.

This post was edited