Mowing the Yard Nude

I have enjoyed mowing my yard while nude. The zero turn mower has two arm rests whIch allows me to put my shorts and a shirt to hide a little. I have been mostly mowing across so there is minimal direct view from the road. I can do all but the area outside the fence. Traffic goes pretty fast and has limited chance to look so it is not too risky. I can turn strategically when needed. Today a cyclist came by. He did not look like he was paying any attention, just watching the road and cars. Anyone else like mowing while nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Mowing the Yard Nude

In answer to the question of do I like mowing nude the answer is a resounding yes. I live next to a state hi-way but where I mow is far enough away from the road that if the drivers look all theyll see is a guy mowing with no shirt. Being quite open about my proclivity to nudism all my neighbors know that if they come to the house Ill more than likely be au natural. Mowing this year though has been challenging, my Cub Cadet is getting a few years on it and has been somewhat temperamental. Getting parts here in the boonies usually entails a waiting period giving the grass a chance to be quite high. So yesterday it was like mowing a hay field. Taking the mower out today to go back over the yard and put the grass clippings into some semblance of wind rows then pickup them with my grass sweep. To bad I have no cows great grazing for them. Alls good though gives me another reason to be in the sunshine absorbing the wonderful vitamin D.

This post was edited

What was so great living at our resort a few years back, that we could do everything nude around the house, including mowing the lawn.

This post was edited

That was what was so great living at our resort a few years back, that we could do everything nude around the house, including mowing the lawn.

How much time in an average month did you wear anything when you lived at the resort?
If you no longer live there, why did you leave?

This post was edited

I live on a busy street so the only part of the lawn that I can mow nude is the small patch inside the privacy fence. Considering enclosing the entire side and back yard to increase my nude zone.

This post was edited

I done my back yard a few times when it was really warm I was so concentrated on the grass I put the mower back in grage with the over head door open

This post was edited

I always mow my yard nude. Fortunately no neighbors can see me though so its not a problem. It makes it more fun for sure.

This post was edited

For years i have mowed one of the 4 sections of my yard totally nude. In recent years as my landscaping has grown I have added doing about 1/2 of another section in the buff. But this summer inspired by a very bold Airbnb guest who I caught mowing my front yard nude, I have expanded to mowing the entire backyard nude. I do park the car strategically to block the rare sideways glance of as passing car. I still have not gotten bold enough to mow the front yard nude like my house guest did.

This post was edited

I can only mow a small section inside the privacy fence nude. I would like to expand the enclosed area to include the full back and side yard. Then I could mow almost half of the yard nude. Can't ever do the front nude since I face a busy through street.

This post was edited

A few months before I sold my house out in California I got to the point where I was mowing my backyard naked but not the front. I wish I can do that now with my house where I live but it's too wide open.

This post was edited

Love to mow and clean my equipment. Fortunately for we who live in the south there is 8-9 months to enjoy naked mowing!

This post was edited