RE:Mowing the Yard Nude

I love mowing the yard nude when I can. I have one section of lawn that is fairly private so I'll occasionally drop my shorts when I'm mowing this section if it seems quiet at my neighbors house!

This post was edited

Same here - I always mow my back lawn naked unless it's too cold. I have no privacy in the front so can't do it there.

This post was edited

Always mow nude unless it is too cold when I go DD. Have done the front yard nude a couple of times and no one noticed!

This post was edited

I am lucky enough to live on acreage where on most weekends I am nude for the entire time from gardening and mowing to cooking in the camp ovens. Its just a shame I cant go to work this way.

This post was edited

I just got back from a month long holiday and the grass needs mowing. Although spring has just arrived here in Oz, it's warm enough that I will be mowing nude, at least in the BACK yard. The larger front yard faces the street so I can't mow there naked, so I'll have to settle for some skimpy shorts and a shirt. I have neighbors across the street in a 2-story duplex that have a partial view into my backyard, but, in keeping with my NEW nudist attitude, I have decided that if they don't want to see a jolly old fat man mowing naked, they should just stay away from their upstairs windows until I'm done! LOL. In the past, I have waited until I was out of their line of sight to get nude, but... NOT TODAY.

This post was edited

I just got back from a month long holiday and the grass needs mowing. Although spring has just arrived here in Oz, it's warm enough that I will be mowing nude, at least in the BACK yard. The larger front yard faces the street so I can't mow there naked, so I'll have to settle for some skimpy shorts and a shirt. I have neighbors across the street in a 2-story duplex that have a partial view into my backyard, but, in keeping with my NEW nudist attitude, I have decided that if they don't want to see a jolly old fat man mowing naked, they should just stay away from their upstairs windows until I'm done! LOL. In the past, I have waited until I was out of their line of sight to get nude, but... NOT TODAY.

Why do you need a shirt in the front yard? I live on a busy through street and do most of my front yard work shirtless!

This post was edited

I guess I COULD mow the front yard topless... but the shirt helps hide the BELLY (not the prettiest of sights! LOL) AND it also helps "disguise" the fact that the shorts I wear are usually pretty skimpy and/or just thin underwear that LOOK like shorts!

I'm just taking a short lunch break and downloading the photos from this morning's mowing. An update will follow shortly!

This post was edited

I started out this morning in a neon pink, pouch type string thong for a "friend" who wanted to see it. But it didn't last long. I hung it on a branch of a budding frangipani, and went about mowing nude. Do the shoes, hat, gloves and sunglasses count? LOL

The Aussie sun was really hot, so I'll consider this "Day 2" of my quest for an over-all, natural tan.

This post was edited

I love mowing the garden naked, i can mow most of the lawn unseen, but quite often the neighbors are at work so i can mow all the lawn

This post was edited

I guess I COULD mow the front yard topless... but the shirt helps hide the BELLY (not the prettiest of sights! LOL) AND it also helps "disguise" the fact that the shorts I wear are usually pretty skimpy and/or just thin underwear that LOOK like shorts!I'm just taking a short lunch break and downloading the photos from this morning's mowing. An update will follow shortly!

I have a rather llarge belly but that doesn't keep me from being nude when I work in the front yard, or anywhere else where shirts aren't required for that matter!

This post was edited