Anyone Still Following this Group?

If you are, I'm road-tripping from Colorado to San Diego and back in a couple of weeks. Suggests on nudist places stop, spend a couple of days, get in some nude hikes? I'm thinking Magic Circle at a minimum.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone Still Following this Group?

This group is quiet, as are many others that are not discussing sexual type topics. I would have suggested DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA , about 45 mins east of San Diego but I've heard and read that the resort is allowing textiles and textile events. I'm assuming that many of the residents are not that keen on being naked around so many clothed people. Good luck finding places to hike nude.

This post was edited
RE:de anza - no longer a nudist resort - clothing required

i just looked at their website and it says,

Heading to DeAnza Springs Resort?
Dont Forget Your Outfit and Bathing Suit.
Starting Sept 1st Clothing Will Be Required At All Public Areas At DeAnza Springs Resort.
If you would like to book a stay please click the BOOK NOW button below.

PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE REGARDING THE NEW CLOTHING POLICY IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

This post was edited

Another great nudist spot completely ruined! Though we never stayed overnight, my wife and I would venture the 2 hr drive from home to go hike and have a naked picnic on the trails. Glad I got some great photos of us enjoying it while it lasted.

This post was edited

Yeah. When I was in San Diego earlier this year, I thought about going to De Anza, but it was the middle of a heat wave. So, I headed north to Olive Dell and Lupin Lodge. A couple of weeks after I got back, De Anza went textile, so I missed my chance. I might try Shangri La outside of Phoenix. Blacks Beach in early November?

This post was edited

Yeah. When I was in San Diego earlier this year, I thought about going to De Anza, but it was the middle of a heat wave. So, I headed north to Olive Dell and Lupin Lodge. A couple of weeks after I got back, De Anza went textile, so I missed my chance. I might try Shangri La outside of Phoenix. Blacks Beach in early November?

Blacks in November is hit and miss. I could be cold, overcast and windy or it could be a really awesome day. Check the 10 day and look for a few continuous days of sun and warm temps. I can happen here in So Cal.

This post was edited

Ahh heck. Made it as far as Shangri La North of Pheonix when my business in San Diego got put on hold. I stayed a couple of nights at Shangri La a got some sun. The facilities are nice, but it is basically a tightly packed trailer park. From a social perspective I guess that is not a bad thing. People there do have fun. If I had my trailer I would have stayed longer and gotten to know more people. I was using my deluxe tent set up, but still, it is not that comfortable. On my way home I did break off on of the more remote trails in Arches National Park and had an awesome naked hike. I could have done more of that, but it was hot and quite remote for being solo.

This post was edited